Snowredwolf's rant
https://www.snowredwolf.net/awestruckbullet/index.php

You can find it here. He's spreading it all over the place and we're not afraid of it. This thread will contain my personal reply soon. Please check back later.

- Official reply from the owner - 

First of all I regret to inform that you have mass leaked information from private administrative chats, private evidences, admin tools. This, at current, falls under Terms of Service. A rant is fine, that is your freedom of speech, however you've included admin tools, private adminstrative chats, and so on. This leads in a suspension unfortunately, as you can read below.

Quote:1.12 "You must not leak or spread leaked confidential Fearless staff information, including anything from the staff sections of the forums, private staff meetings or any staff-topic related information. Committing leaking, leak spreading and/or refusing to assist in exposing culprits by for the former actions by withholding information may result in your account being suspended and/or rank being revoked, based on the severity of the case as well as your past history within Fearless or the Fearless staff team."

It was a little hard to read the rant for me though. My Steam account was locked, it does say: 'Sorry [FL] SoulRipper but you are not allowed to view this content.' Why would this be needed? I think I know the answer on that. Luckily I've got a second Steam account so I could atleast read it.

I do not save any of my personal chats I've held on Steam. I do this to respect someone's privacy. Therefore my statements are not covered with chatlogs, however, I've people who can back them up. 

From the day that Awestruckbullet has been promoted to Super Admin, Snowredwolf has been trying to get him demoted. That is his good right to do, however, every small detail of his past was used to convince me. Things that have happened long ago, and which can be found in Snowredwolf's rant, are still being brought up. Things that I find irrelevant, are blown out of proportion and used to get rid of him. It was clearly a personal grudge by looking back at it.

In my opinion, and the opinion of many admins, Awestruckbullet has been a very dedicated Super Admin. During the short time he was Super Admin, he has been most active and many people have send me good feedback about his abilities. He was a good listener and a helpful SA. Responding to @ calls quickly. Starting projects right after he got promoted, to improve the teacher team.

And I've to admit, his rant looks convincing. These points were also brought up to me. You can see the 'private' conversations I had with him in the rant. I've come to a point where I've started to agree with Snowredwolf about the issues brought up. Not realizing how much they've been exaggerated. To increase the pressure on me, Snowredwolf and Floodify treatened to resign if they didn't do what they wanted me to do: to demote Awestruckbullet from SA. They said things such as: 'If you don't do it, we'll stop the development', and similar indirect treats. Due to the pressure and the fact that it looked convincing, I've decided to indeed give permission for the demotion. Looking back at it, something I shouldn't have done.

When he was demoted, the staff team was confused. This was cleared up by Floodify, former Super Admin. A long explanation was written by him, which contained exactly the reasoning behind the demotion. Our admins have in no way been left in the dark. Again, unlike Snowredwolf, I do not share private admin information as this is against my own ToS rules and will. If you don't believe me you can ask any of the current admins.

When Floodify resigned, we've had no Super Admin anymore. We've carefully discussed who we wanted to promote to Super Admin. This has been done with a Google Form to gather every single opinion. The results were astonishing: the majority of the team wanted him back as SA. For the reasons I wrote above. They think he's fit for SA. Despite his past being not flawless. Only 1 member of the team was against. Looking at the News thread, many people seem to like the decision we've made.

Because of my personal opinion, this time not influenced by Snowredwolf or Floodify, I've came to the conclusion that Awestruckbullet deserves a second chance as a Super Admin.

This is my relatively short reply to the huge rant but I don't think there is anything left for me to say.

TL;DR: This rant is a result of a personal grudge against Awestruckbullet. While there are indeed valid points, most of them are taken out of proportion or from decades ago. Nearly everyone that has spend hundreds or thousands of hours on FL, has made mistakes. Awestruckbullet will prove them wrong by showing us his abilities as SA, mark my words.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
It's good that you're fighting rather than shying away. Good on you SoulRipper
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Edned
(06-01-2017, 09:42 PM)Create Wrote: It's good that you're fighting rather than shying away. Good on you SoulRipper

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Good job.
This needs to be addressed.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Good job Soul, most people would just shy away from something like this, as previously stated by Create.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
(06-01-2017, 09:39 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: https://www.snowredwolf.net/awestruckbullet/index.php

You can find it here. He's spreading it all over the place and we're not afraid of it. This thread will contain my personal reply soon. Please check back later.

A lot of things need to be addressed regarding this, to many things are being hidden from the community and when something like this gets leaked, what eveidance is there against it?
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Rebdogg's post:
  • RonniBarker
This should have been addressed soon rather than later but at least you're doing something about it.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
Good thing.

But...

Edited by AwestruckBullet? Whaaat
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • RonniBarker
(06-01-2017, 09:45 PM)Rebelz Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 09:39 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: https://www.snowredwolf.net/awestruckbullet/index.php

A lot of things need to be addressed regarding this, to many things are being hidden from the community and when something like this gets leaked, what eveidance is there against it?

<3
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
(06-01-2017, 09:47 PM)Prompt Wrote: Good thing.

But...

Edited by AwestruckBullet? Whaaat

He had a space after the www.