Snowredwolf's rant
Snow cry a bit more please
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 5 users Like Cox's post:
  • god, Jordy, , Arkten, Awestruck
(06-01-2017, 10:05 PM)Dobby Wrote: L0l he saves every steam chat... I mean, who does that?

Well at least it came in useful.... eventually.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • RonniBarker
[Image: DdOn7R8.jpg]
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 3 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Tomo, jhayw, Grunt
Can an admin move this to shitposting central please!!!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 3 users Like Jordy's post:
  • Yonno, god, RonniBarker
I'm glad things like this are transparent, I like that your fighting it Soul. Just keep it cool guys..
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Conn
(06-01-2017, 10:10 PM)Falcon Wrote: [Image: DdOn7R8.jpg]

If you read some of the replies, a few people are genuinely concerned about what this means.
[Image: 78cbc008ff26b63dd5857b5495d350e8.png]

[Image: b6422c33e27ce99f9ce3eb0f63c25210.png]
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 2 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Jordy, Tomo
(06-01-2017, 09:57 PM)Spear Wrote: On behalv of SnowredWolf:

SnowredWolf Wrote:Good to see that you are actually posting it publicly for the community to know it now, exactly as the whole intent behind the post was.
I do not have in my intentions to humiliate AwestruckBullet in any way, purely to inform the community AND THE STAFF TEAM about why AwestruckBullet got demoted last time.

I've had this information laying around for a very long time, and so have multiple staff members who've resigned since the actual event with AwestruckBullet being a supervising administrator. The problem here is when you made the new vote within the team you didn't inform them as to why you demoted AwestruckBullet last time, at least not a detailed explanation of it.

Now, to reply to what you wrote to me on Steam:
[Image: 3b786a455faad2760002db1456f31535.png]
I've done it to help you move forwards from hiding everything from the staff & community, whether you respect that or not is completely up to yourself. The community will function better the day you arise and begin facing problems instead of hiding from them, exactly what you are doing in this thread, which I actually respect you for. 
Not speaking to me in any way is not my choice, I've shared the information, you have full rights to be mad. But saying that you will end a friendship over such a silly thing, seems silly to me.

Oh, I'm banned on the forums now, which is fair enough as I shared some information from the admin office.
But please notice, I do not hate you nor Fearless community in any way, in fact, I respect the community and you, SoulRipper.

Just to confirm to you Spear users are banned from the forums for a reason you shouldn't quote things they say and post it unless it is an unban request.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 3 users Like Jordy's post:
  • Tomo, Fultz, chopchop1614
(06-01-2017, 10:22 PM)Jordy Wrote:

SnowredWolf Wrote:Good to see that you are actually posting it publicly for the community to know it now, exactly as the whole intent behind the post was.
I do not have in my intentions to humiliate AwestruckBullet in any way, purely to inform the community AND THE STAFF TEAM about why AwestruckBullet got demoted last time.

I've had this information laying around for a very long time, and so have multiple staff members who've resigned since the actual event with AwestruckBullet being a supervising administrator. The problem here is when you made the new vote within the team you didn't inform them as to why you demoted AwestruckBullet last time, at least not a detailed explanation of it.

Now, to reply to what you wrote to me on Steam:
[Image: 3b786a455faad2760002db1456f31535.png]
I've done it to help you move forwards from hiding everything from the staff & community, whether you respect that or not is completely up to yourself. The community will function better the day you arise and begin facing problems instead of hiding from them, exactly what you are doing in this thread, which I actually respect you for. 
Not speaking to me in any way is not my choice, I've shared the information, you have full rights to be mad. But saying that you will end a friendship over such a silly thing, seems silly to me.

Oh, I'm banned on the forums now, which is fair enough as I shared some information from the admin office.
But please notice, I do not hate you nor Fearless community in any way, in fact, I respect the community and you, SoulRipper.

Just to confirm to you Spear users are banned from the forums for a reason you shouldn't quote things they say and post it unless it is an unban request.

Jordy4SA?
The following 4 users Like Conn's post:
  • Wolven, Marty, Molyneux481, Arkten
(06-01-2017, 10:22 PM)Jordy Wrote:

SnowredWolf Wrote:-SNIP-

Go lick awestruck bullets ass more pls.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
The following 3 users Like Demonic's post:
  • RonniBarker, Conn, Molyneux481