Report: jakeydevine
Your reply makes no sense, you begin to explain your reasoning for arresting him for 'Stealing a Police car' and then just start chatting about TOS and other points? Please can you fully explain why you didn't RP properly, before Jacob broke any rules the first rule was broken by you, you've even provided proof of that above. You could have done a simple ANPR check which would have clearly shown you the vehicle is not of government property. Someone walking over to a bush does not 'indicate he was trying to flee' this indicates he has walked over to a bush, maybe he was scared.

I am his brother, I know him better than anyone else on this server. He does have anger issues, 9/10 younger people have a harder time holding back emotions. As for trusting me, I would not lie within the courthouse as I would receive a punishment myself. It's not pathetic, it's common sense, and you claim I was making a 'pathetic excuse' but please let me re-quote what I said so you can read it for a second time in detail.

(06-01-2017, 06:20 PM)DVN Wrote: As for the disrespect, he does have anger issues, but it's no excuse for what was said and if the dealing staff members see's fit a punishment should still follow. What you did was totally unfair, which lead him to become angry very easily as he is young.
Player report reviewed and concluded

I will start off saying that you all need to just calm down for a second. There is no need for hostility within the courthouse. Secondly, no terms of service was broken here. What I saw in the evidence provided was very disrespectfull messages and insulting messages, but nothing of tos, threats and so on. I will be issueing Jakeydevine a 5 hour blacklist, die to his immersive use of foul language, and this will be the punishment of the report.

As for the rest of the situation regarding FearRP, I warned Jakey not to continue, which I belive he did, and the situation carried on, so there is no need for an extra punishment on that hand, however Jakey should have known better, than not to stop an RP situation in order to complaint.

As for jakey's issues in real life we cannot give soecial treatment. This applies to everyone, rules are rules. If you break them a punishment will follow, no matter how you are or your diseases/issues.

As for the rest of the situation, I see no rule breakage, and therefore won't warrant another punishment.

Player report condluded and moved to approved.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]