Name your favourite film of all time!
21 Grams: This film is about a recovering drug addict, an ex crook and a heart failure patient who's stories all link after a car accident. Such absorbing performances from the entire cast, unique direction and probably one of the best drama films I've seen. 

The Shining: This film is about a man who gets a job as "caretaker" in a remote hotel in Colorado, he brings his family up there to stay with him for a while, but since they arrived, the caretaker begins to descend into madness. Every scene in this film can be analysed and this film is in my opinion one of Kubrick's greatest.

American Beauty: This film is about a man who gets fed up of his treadmill lifestyle and rebels against the norms in order to enjoy life and stop perceiving himself/family as something they are not. Everyone can relate to relate to some if not all of the characters in this film, all of them are brilliantly portrayed and it features Kevin Spacey (one of my favorite actors) at his very best.

Platoon: This film is about a young man who is recruited into a Platoon during the Vietnam War. He watches the two sergeants of the Platoon constantly clash with each other trying to defend what they believe is "right". This film tells you truthfully how viscous and chaotic War can be.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Molyneux481
The incredible iron cock is my favorate
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The dictator
The following 1 user Likes Exotic's post:
  • Archer
One of the best movies in my childhood I can remember was The Iron Giant. Later on I have some more cool movies but most of them aren't that well known like Yamakasi.
I enjoyed "The great Escape"
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
The following 3 users Like lordofthesilver's post:
  • Link, Molyneux481, Envy
[Image: kOO8XuIjhfhinxVKMFiAgs91k0F.jpg]
[Image: GM1.jpg]
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
The following 1 user Likes Demonic's post:
  • Molyneux481
Some quality films out there

Creed or Train to busan
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Molyneux481
Green mile
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Molyneux481
Oh dear, you have just opened a tomb of Films and I'm about to explode. So without further ado my list is as follows:

Star Wars Franchise: Absolutely great for the most part, and I can't wait for 8 and 9. I grew up with the film and animated series and I really love the whole franchise.

Pirates of the Caribbean Franchise: Also a great film franchise, even though I started watching it in 2011 it is still great and the visuals and comedy of it even in the newest instalment is great, and Johnny Depp portrays Jack so well.

There are more which I will possibly write around with when I have time.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Molyneux481