[Unofficial] Kaizen
Announcement

Reforms of the Kaizen crew will be taking place throughout the next week. Members of the crew are urged to contact Riko Kaizen to retain their position as a member. Crew members that fail to do this will be warned by the end of this period, and if there is no response, demotions will occur. Current logged inactive members that have not participated will be instantly terminated, and will be asked to reapply if they wish to rejoin.

Regards, Miki Kaizen.
[Image: sB8QM4E.png]

Dear Narrow-minded Leader Of Kaizen,

I am writing to inform you of my departure from the clan. This is due to how informal the clan is and how there is no hierarchy within the clan. It is clear that the leadership isn't strong enough as the clan is almost sheer anarchy therefore it is at my most paramount importance that I look elsewhere as this clan, like before is poorly organised and has started to 'warmonger'.

Because of the reasons above, I would like to bid Kaizen farewell..

One day you'll sort your clan out,
Adios,
Heidi Kurtis (Ratatoskrr)

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 3 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Joe Joe, Link, Janzo 火
Dear Kaizen,

Im unfortunately leaving the clan because i beleive the clan isnt getting anywhere with new leadership.
We have recently had many changes of leadership an i do not see th clan functioning like it used to.
Other issues have also arrisen such as aggression towards others.
I personnally do not like this aggression.

Good luck in the future,

Semichi Aquino
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Leader is banned.

Clan moved to archive.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]