what happened to TrashTag?
summerblueDog = Loco

summerblueDog gets banned for hacking
Quit from contributor

Haxxor confirmed

He haxxor de arkten and now he's a SA!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!
I better not state my opinion about what happened or about Loco......
Who's trashtag?
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
me...
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • juicyorange
(05-31-2017, 06:34 PM)Arkten Wrote: I better not state my opinion about what happened or about Loco......

pls speak ur mind, be free
(05-31-2017, 06:34 PM)Arkten Wrote: I better not state my opinion about what happened or about Loco......

did you create back doors everywhere so you got half demoted?
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(05-31-2017, 06:13 PM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote: summerblueDog = Loco

summerblueDog gets banned for hacking
Quit from contributor

Haxxor confirmed

He haxxor de arkten and now he's a SA!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!

O shit 2 hours later and apparently Loco is making himself SA
Couldn't have you just PM'd trash tag?
Did you all know that Coded Nobrain/ The Doctor put a backdoor into the forums that he has permissions to access anyone's profile by just clicking on their profile and impersonating them. If it was done say to an admin SA or even Soul he would have full access to their profile and all the permissions they have.

It's built into the actual forum code and you can find if you inspect element on the profile page.

Just saying Wink
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-31-2017, 09:40 PM)Marty Wrote: Did you all know that Coded Nobrain/ The Doctor put a backdoor into the forums that he has permissions to access anyone's profile by just clicking on their profile and impersonating them. If it was done say to an admin SA or even Soul he would have full access to their profile and all the permissions they have.

It's built into the actual forum code and you can find if you inspect element on the profile page.

Just saying Wink

leaker! PlOz BaN n0W
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy