Who ya gonna call? GHOSTK1LL3R!
Oh boy, the OP gunfighter. Welcome back bro and enjoy all the aggressive roleplay you are going to do (with me) ^^.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
(05-30-2017, 09:31 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: Oh boy, the OP gunfighter. Welcome back bro and enjoy all the aggressive roleplay you are going to do (with me) ^^.

I'd just like to add, Ghost just came out me both with M4's.

It finished with me at 79hp and him dead, please don't call him the "OP gunfighter" anymore, that's now my title! Cool
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Tomo, Iraqi Eagle, General Rickets
(05-30-2017, 06:47 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Unbanned by me and because I thought it was fair. A few days ago there was a security issue which has been fixed. However with the help of Ghostk1ll3r, by obtaining information for me, it was done a lot faster. That means FL was secured faster which I think is a good reason to give him a last chance. Some people think he gave me money, well not even a single penny.

I think sometimes a second/third etc chance is a good choice. Look at Generation, a great admin nowadays with a long history.

And if the unban decision is a bad one, if he breaks a rule, he'll get the judgement like everybody gets.

Welcome back Ghostk1ll3r.

I would be fine with a second chance. But this is the 5th (correct me if I am wrong here) PERM BAN that he has "returned" from now Soul. There is a certain point in which you have to call it quits and stop giving people chances.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 6 users Like NightHawkd's post:
  • ryan!, Rylund, Janzo 火, General Rickets, chopchop1614, Link
1. Hack server
2. Tell Soul how you hacked the server
3. Get unbanned
4. Get banned again
5. Repeat
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 5 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Santacake, Archer, Janzo 火, Exotic, General Rickets
lmao you never quit do you?
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Fixes security exploit....just to exploit the server when he's back on lol.

He really is Soulrippers forbidden fruit haha.

Welcome back, are your hours and everything reset ? Lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Archer
(05-30-2017, 09:34 PM)Falc Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 09:31 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: Oh boy, the OP gunfighter. Welcome back bro and enjoy all the aggressive roleplay you are going to do (with me) ^^.

I'd just like to add, Ghost just came out me both with M4's.

It finished with me at 79hp and him dead, please don't call him the "OP gunfighter" anymore, that's now my title! Cool

You'd struggle to shoot blanks so I don't know how you can have that title.....and that's even while looking at pictures of your Nan.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome back!
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Interesting. Everytime i think you wont be unbanned you prove me wrong! Welcome back to FL, i saw you brought some friends Wink
(05-31-2017, 03:46 AM)NightHawkd Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 06:47 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Unbanned by me and because I thought it was fair. A few days ago there was a security issue which has been fixed. However with the help of Ghostk1ll3r, by obtaining information for me, it was done a lot faster. That means FL was secured faster which I think is a good reason to give him a last chance. Some people think he gave me money, well not even a single penny.

I think sometimes a second/third etc chance is a good choice. Look at Generation, a great admin nowadays with a long history.

And if the unban decision is a bad one, if he breaks a rule, he'll get the judgement like everybody gets.

Welcome back Ghostk1ll3r.

I would be fine with a second chance. But this is the 5th (correct me if I am wrong here) PERM BAN that he has "returned" from now Soul. There is a certain point in which you have to call it quits and stop giving people chances.

Veterans VS Staff.

ZZzzzzzzz
Regards, Midget