[Closed] [Charity] Evo Little Helpers
(05-27-2017, 04:22 PM)Envy Wrote: Steam name: [FL:RP] Envy

Amount you wish to donate: $50,000

I love helping people out, Hope this helps!

(05-27-2017, 09:13 PM)Rebelz Wrote: Steam name: [FL:RP] Rebelz

Amount you wish to donate: 200'000

I really like this idea and it's something new that will benefit the newer players that join FL and struggle to get started. Well done Spear and Molyneux!

[Image: VKEmJwD.png]
Dear Envy and Rebelz,

On behave of Evo Little Helpers we will like to thank you for your generosity. This money will be out to good use and I'm ute a lot of players will be grateful for the donation. You two will be added to the donator section soon.

Many thanks 

Evo Little Helpers

The following 2 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Envy, Rebdogg
This looks great! Best of luck guys.
The following 2 users Like Dauntless's post:
  • Molyneux481, Envy
Name: </prompt>
Steam ID: laterrrrrrr 
Requested amount: $100,000
Bans and blacklists: (No more than 2 bans in the past month)
Reason for funding: ClanRP Startup and General money shortage as a result of Purchasing certain cars with the purpose of ClanRP

The cash used will help me buy clan vehicles en mass to be distributed or sold in order to generate the clans profit in order to produce a effective and great clan that utilises Trade for income, and a prospering inventory to be used by other departments such as Research and Military.

I would appreciate any donations and your assistance will greatly help a clan being born!
Hello Mr Prompt,

Your request for funding is being reviewed by myself and spear. This may take up to 28 hours to review. If you have any further questions regarding the process, you can contact me via through private message.

Best wishes

Molyneux481
Founder of Evo Little Helpers

Name: The Memester
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68280014
Requested amount: $70.000
Bans and blacklists: (0)
Reason for funding: (Had to spend 67.8k on Repair kits because 99% of the times some dude drove on the wrong side of the road and hit me straight on (around corners most of the time) and this happend over and over again, I counted it to 58 times in a day.)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68280014&b=1]
(05-28-2017, 01:05 AM)The Memester Wrote: Name: The Memester
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68280014
Requested amount: $70.000
Bans and blacklists: (0)
Reason for funding: (Had to spend 67.8k on Repair kits because 99% of the times some dude drove on the wrong side of the road and hit me straight on (around corners most of the time) and this happend over and over again, I counted it to 58 times in a day)
Dear Mr Memester,
Thank you for you application and using our services. Myself and Spear will review your application carefully and quickly. This process may take up to 28 hours. If you have any questions regarding the process message me via through PM.
Best Wishes
Molyneux481

Dear Mr RockDude69 and Not a Hoe,

We would like to thank you Mr Rockdude for your donation of $200,000. We had a lovely conversation in Evo Little Helpers new office. To add to this as well we would like to thank Not a Hoe for donating $3,000 towards Evo Little Helpers.

Many Thanks

Molyneux481

Name: [FL:RP] Mustang
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79657118
Requested amount: 100,000
Bans and blacklists: 1 Ban.
Reason for funding: Need to get more money to buy stuff for clanRP and other RP's. Quite low on money and don't have enough to fund myself for vehicles to use in RP etc.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Molyneux481
Steam name: Yonno
Amount you wish to donate: $500,000

Hope that it'll be spend on better things, rather than my personal arsenal.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Molyneux481, Devon
(05-28-2017, 12:17 PM)Mustang Wrote: -Application-

Hello Mustang

Your application is currently under review. We will respond to you regarding the funding within 24 hours. If you have any further questions please forward them in a private message.

Thank you for using our services,
Name: Falc
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46187149
Requested amount: 100,000
Bans and blacklists: 6 bans a few blacklists page isn't loading, maybe 10 or so.
Reason for funding: Need money to stock up on Fish and get myself a vehicle. Currently have my RV and Bmw but need a suitable car to get round in, one is too big and one is only 2 suits, I need a car in the middle.