Building my PC (HELP)
Hey guys. Trying to build my very first PC here. My budget is 1050 dollars (A few dollars more would not be a big deal though..)

If anyone has the time, and wants to help me out. I would appriciate all the feedback possible!

Been picking parts: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LrhpLD
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
With 1050 dollars you'll defiantly be able to get a very good PC, especially if building. I recommend doing as much research as possible before buying aswell.

I bought something similar to this:
https://www.chillblast.com/chillblast-fu...ng-pc.html

These guys are really useful and helpful, defiantly recommend buying of them.

However, if you are building it, I would switch out some parts as with $1050 to play around with I would recommend upgrading your GPU to a 980ti.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Random
Since the MoBo has 4 RAM slots, go for 8gb in dual channel rather than one stick. You can also upgrade to 16gb in quad channel later, if needed.

Other than that, looking good!
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
You'll need some more Storage. Pair an HDD with your SSD
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(05-24-2017, 07:43 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: You'll need some more Storage. Pair an HDD with your SSD

Already have a 1,8 TB one in my current PC, that I am thinking of swapping over.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Don't you dare, that is a waste of money. You can literally purchase keys for about $10, and you can download the operating system from Microsoft's website and burn it to a CD yourself. 
Use the money on upgrading something else instead.
[Image: befc988da6f1286decc37e481dcdbedb.png]
The following 2 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Envy, Random
(05-24-2017, 09:07 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Don't you dare, that is a waste of money. You can literally purchase keys for about $10, and you can download the operating system from Microsoft's website and burn it to a CD yourself. 
Use the money on upgrading something else instead.
[Image: befc988da6f1286decc37e481dcdbedb.png]

What Snow Said, I legit have it on a CD myself, Ill just ship it to you.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I would swap that operating system out for 8 GB more RAM or alternatively a better graphics card
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
(05-24-2017, 08:26 PM)Random Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 07:43 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: You'll need some more Storage. Pair an HDD with your SSD

Already have a 1,8 TB one in my current PC, that I am thinking of swapping over.

The bigger and older the HDD is the slower it will be - having a 1.8TB HDD that has already been used for a long time will be slow, you may as well throw in the small amount of extra money to get a new one, I'd recommend 500GB - 1TB maximum.
I have a 240gb SSD in my system and I only use about 100gb. It depends on how many games and shit you need installed whether you should pair with a HDD or use the cash on better CPU/GPU/RAM etc.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]