Discussion on British Politics
(05-26-2017, 08:20 PM)juicyorange Wrote: I will try and write everything very easily for all you un-educated liberal cucks. Nothing is free. Your benefits are paid out of a working man or woman's wage. If you want for taxes to be raised why don't you volunteer to get that money stolen out of your own bank account first before you grab anyone elses. Like I have said by raising taxes for rich people and corporations you are effectively killing this country, they will simply leave and move all their money somewhere else, I for sure would do in their place.

If you think your economic policies are bad then think again because your social ones are even worse. If you wish for Mr. Abdul Refugee to live in the United Kingdom then please volunteer your house and your money to help him. This is Europe not the Middle-East, every single person must integrate or be deported and none of these people should be supported by any benefits as they don't pay fricking tax like the rest of the country. I mean if you want the UK to look like France or Germany then let the refugees in let the flow of Islamic immigration begin.

I don't agree with the economic idea,but spot on about refugees.You can't just demand to get in a country,especially if you're from a war-torn place.As I mentioned several times,I want to live in the UK but I'm being a civilised,normal person and doing the necessary paperwork and waiting patiently for a student visa.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • juicyorange
So you're insinuating that every leftie is someone who is uneducated and working class? I don't think I'm either of those things, after all the labour motto this year is for the many.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 3 users Like Divey's post:
  • Archer, Marty, Dauntless
How i look at it.

Labour - For the working class however, increases debt.

Conservatives - Pays of the debt as much as possible but is for the rich.

Lib dems - Never been in power. A party for more freedom as such.

Who will i be for. Despite the fair lack of respect from Corbyn in the past and increases of debt. Labour at this time.
May has made it clear on what policies and changes she wishes to make on behalf of the conservative party. Most people disagree to the majority of it which to be honest was seen coming. Cuts are going to far as i can state especially on the public services (I.E Emergency Services behalf), Cutting to the elderly's allowence, etc

Pros and cons in everything and everyone but there needs to be a better change at this time.
(05-29-2017, 02:17 PM)Divey Wrote: So you're insinuating that every leftie is someone who is uneducated and working class? I don't think I'm either of those things, after all the labour motto this year is for the many.

Let's face the facts, most left-wing people are working class. Most liberals are also not that well educated on economics.

I think the labour motto is just hypocritical, it most definitely is not the party for middle and upper class, which in my opinion both these classes keep this country alive with the amount of tax all of us pay.
(05-29-2017, 04:54 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 02:17 PM)Divey Wrote: So you're insinuating that every leftie is someone who is uneducated and working class? I don't think I'm either of those things, after all the labour motto this year is for the many.

Let's face the facts, most left-wing people are working class. Most liberals are also not that well educated on economics.

I think the labour motto is just hypocritical, it most definitely is not the party for middle and upper class, which in my opinion both these classes keep this country alive with the amount of tax all of us pay.

Maybe because Left-Wing policies benefit the working class?
+rep
(05-29-2017, 05:10 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:

In my opinion the Conservative manifesto benefits the working class more than the Labour one? Conservatives will lower corporation tax which will create thousands of jobs for the working class. They will also will impose smaller tax for smaller business which is great. I just fail to understand why someone would vote Labour, it's like shooting yourself in the leg.
(05-29-2017, 05:27 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 05:10 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:

In my opinion the Conservative manifesto benefits the working class more than the Labour one? Conservatives will lower corporation tax which will create thousands of jobs for the working class. They will also will impose smaller tax for smaller business which is great. I just fail to understand why someone would vote Labour, it's like shooting yourself in the leg.

Lets look at the wonderful world created by deregulation:
1929 Stock Market Crash
Japanese 1989 Asset Bubble
1973 Oil Crisis
2001 Turkish Banking crisis
+rep
Tories have never benefited the working class.

Tories are to blame for the demise of ship building and mining in the U.K. under Thatcher.

De-nationalising everything and selling it to her mates, letting people buy up council houses leading to the private letting nightmare we have in the UK and sever lack of social housing, thankfully in Scotland this is finally turning around.

I'm not a fan of Labour either tbh.

I would consider myself as working class although I couldn't say I had a working class upbringing and was more middleish class with my parents having a more than comfortable earnings, savings.

Although I am similar and have a good education and going to university with a good job etc and being a company director at the age of 22 I still associate myself with Working Class traditions and I can safely say that I will never vote Conservative or any right wing party for that matter.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Conn, Divey
Conservatives are for the many and the few.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • juicyorange
Not really a huge fan of any parties as they're all quite bad, will be backing Jeremy Corbyn though
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]