Discussion on British Politics
Voting in the UK is a combination of who you hate the least and which party supporters are best at making memes against the opposition.
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • juicyorange
Why is there another thread about politics and shit. This is a gaming forum can we lighten up a bit.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Just remember, a vote for labour is a vote for diane abbott to be home secretary.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 2 users Like RIC0H's post:
  • Grunt, Bobby
(05-22-2017, 09:35 PM)Tomo Wrote: Why is there another thread about politics and shit. This is a gaming forum can we lighten up a bit.

not a chance
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
The following 1 user Likes lordofthesilver's post:
  • juicyorange
(05-22-2017, 09:42 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 09:35 PM)Tomo Wrote: Why is there another thread about politics and shit. This is a gaming forum can we lighten up a bit.

not a chance

Thought not.
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • lordofthesilver
(05-22-2017, 09:46 PM)Tomo Wrote:

not a chance

Thought not.
Why do we have a thread on shitposting then?

Why do we have a post on photoshop then?

WHY DO WE HAVE MEMES THEN?

Please, awnser me these three, because most things here don't regard the game specifically, and I want to know how they relate to gaming.
(05-22-2017, 09:49 PM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote:

not a chance

Thought not.

Please, awnser me these three, because most things here don't regard the game specifically, and I want to know how they relate to gaming.

Nah I don't really give a shit, I can just ignore them. I'm not saying that everything has to be about the game. It's just that lately there seems to have been an increase of threads made about politics, religion and all that other shit. They often end up getting heated or out of hand and end up getting closed anyway. I'm sure there's hundreds of other places on the internet people can rant about this stuff without getting the conversations locked.
(05-22-2017, 09:58 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 09:49 PM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote:

not a chance

Thought not.

Nah I don't really give a shit, I can just ignore them. I'm not saying that everything has to be about the game. It's just that lately there seems to have been an increase of threads made about politics, religion and all that other shit. They often end up getting heated or out of hand and end up getting closed anyway. I'm sure there's hundreds of other places on the internet people can rant about this stuff without getting the conversations locked.

*cough* hidden ANTIFA shitpost *cough*
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
The following 2 users Like lordofthesilver's post:
  • Grunt, juicyorange

I made this thread as I am interested in the topic.
Labour, labour is for the working class guess what like most I'm working class.

People say Britain is a democracy, don't make me laugh. We have a first past the post system meaning that a party with 33%ish of the votes gets about 51% of the seats.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here