Discussion on British Politics
(06-06-2017, 10:10 PM)Marty Wrote: I'm perfectly aware that you are a crown dependency. However your status within the EU is that of a member state territory.

Jesus Christ is that so hard to comprehend.

I'm not saying your a territory I'm saying within the EU you only have a relationship there as part of the UK.

Article 355 of the Lisbon Treaty, read it.

We are going to have to agree to disagree because you are wrong.
Either way, Brexit will good for the freedom to trade and choose our own future in the UK. We don't want people we don't elect to be controlling the UK.
The funny thing is, Labour will fuck over people who actually are a valuable part of society more than Conservatives will. If you honesly think Labour is cool because it will give you a free university tuition, you're completely correct - but it's going to destroy the quality of education we have and it's going to be a drain on our economy. If you truly want to devalue education and cause an economic collapse which is more than likely going to happen under a Labour government because of the dumb ass policies they have, then vote Labour. If you actually want leadership to see our country through brexit and prosper afterwards then please vote Conservative. I would say UKIP as that's the party I would personally vote, but they won't win so I have to back Conservatives as the best out of the two primary parties I would have to support
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Chad's post:
  • Bobby
(06-07-2017, 10:04 PM)MOWAH Wrote: The funny thing is, Labour will fuck over people who actually are a valuable part of society more than Conservatives will. If you honesly think Labour is cool because it will give you a free university tuition, you're completely correct - but it's going to destroy the quality of education we have and it's going to be a drain on our economy. If you truly want to devalue education and cause an economic collapse which is more than likely going to happen under a Labour government because of the dumb ass policies they have, then vote Labour. If you actually want leadership to see our country through brexit and prosper afterwards then please vote Conservative. I would say UKIP as that's the party I would personally vote, but they won't win so I have to back Conservatives as the best out of the two primary parties I would have to support

Devalue Education lol :/

Education has been free in Scotland for years. And outside Oxford and Cambridge Scotland has the top universities in the U.K./World

Well known fact. Hardly de-valued or destroyed the quality of education.

I used to work in Student Finance England and 9000 per year for a class of up to 30 people is ridiculous.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Archer

"mao did more good than harm" - this is the shadow home secretary for labour ahhahahahah

Privatization will continue, the wealthiest will get richer and those who're delusional that you need her at the table need to be re-educated at a state school (hehe), and to this MBanzaKongo... Show me the numbers and the manifesto which doesn't fuck the 95% please and thank you.

Also, congratulations on the alliance with the DUP aka the UDF... I hope you enjoy your time in politics working with them as they don't even have a leader within N.I. themselves so good luck with a stable government.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

The following 1 user Likes Labrador's post:
  • Archer