UBR - Ethan Bradberry
Your name: Ethan Bradberry

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61025599

Your ban ID: 92933

Banned by: [FL] Reebs

Reason: RDM, Should know better

Involved: Dawson, Some cops.

Why we should unban you: 

Lets set the scene. We have just raided the nexus and were coming down the elevator. We see one cop, and one SRU, arresting a rebel. We put him under gunpoint then notice 2 other officers with guns drawn, thus a threat to me. I run over to them. Leaving the SRU and cop behind us (So we are very vulnerable),  I realised this then made a decision to spray down the 2 cops, who were pointing guns at us. Let me also point out that according to this thread, which also made me think it was okay to kill them both, see this thread;

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=79880  - Denied, stating that is was okay to kill the SRU (Unarmed) because "They were raiding and you were SRU." But in my case they were armed, so isn't that more of a reason to shoot?

I would ask for the removal of this blacklist.
I was one of the two cops who got shot.

Yeah you and Dawson came down into the lobby with guns drawn as myself and another cop came out of the garage lift. You were over the other side of the lobby so we also raised our guns as cops would do. Dawson then ran towards us and told us to back off, which we began to do because we weren't aware if you had any leverage and needed to assess the situation. As we were backing off with our guns still raised, you sprinted over and opened fire on us, killing me, at which point my police companion unloaded on you both, getting killed by Dawson shortly after.

Reebs just happened to be phased in the lobby at the time I think because he saw it happen and proceeded to punish you. He didn't punish Dawson because Dawson only opened fire after my cop companion returned fire as I was killed. I'll let Reebs explain the rest I suppose.

Cheers,

Tomo

EDIT: Btw there's a section for Unblacklist Requests, an admin can probably move this thread there for you.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I will make a statement on this later today when I return to my PC. Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hello, before I say anything I will be moving this to the correct section.

Now, you were proceeding to exit the nexus after an active raid, and as you were exiting, you ordered any officers in your way to step back. All officers complied with this order, however kept their weapons drawn. You proceeded into the lobby, ran toward the garage elevator and opened fire upon two officers. This was RDM as the officers complied with your orders to step back, and, at the time, were not an immediate threat to your life. You should have known much better than this, as you have over 1,000 hours logged onto the server. If you haven't taken the time to read the rules and/or use common sense for scenarios like this, that is your problem and not mine. Would you suddenly open fire during a hostage situation like this? No, you would not, as this would give the officers sufficient reasoning to raid you while you still have the hostage in danger.

That said, I will be moving this to the Unblacklist Request section, and will be awaiting your reply.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Hello, I do not think that the cops would have been under fearRP, or had to obey our orders, because the "hostages" were not under gunpoint. And they were in a position where they could've came up behind us, or drawn guns. This said, We are basically in a stand off with cops. Both guns pointed. They were a threat to my life as they could've shot me, and being realistic it only takes one bullet to the face. They could've shot as the hostages were not under gunpoint. I shot them because I felt they were a threat to my life. Does not matter if they backed off, they were still there with guns pointed towards me, thus a threat.

Anyways my bad for posting in the wrong section, I made this late last night shortly before my internet went off.
The officers were obeying your orders at the time, thus not an imminent threat, even though their weapons were drawn.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran