Kahjo UBR
Posting on behalf of Kahjo.

Your name: Kahjo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63643406

Your ban ID: 75838

Banned by: [FL:M] Jonas extended by [FL] Awestruckbullet

Reason: ToS - Harrasing and leaking personal information.

Involved: [FL:M] Jonas

Why I should be unbanned: Hi, now almost a half year after my suspension, I'd like to apply for a chanse to return.

Here is my last ubr which states pretty much what happened etc, https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77997

I have changed. My toxic attitude has changed, and me as a person has changed. And I would like to prove this to you somehow, I am extremely sorry for my actions back in the start of 2017, or maybe we can call it at the end of 2016 when I got my first serious 2month disrespect ban, then few months later I got the permanent suspension, as Jonas had forgot to give it to me. All I wish, is for me to get back on the servers and roleplay, and play with friends, Fearless servers are pretty much the best of CityRP servers, not going to mention other communities but yeah. My birthday is in around a week, and my gift wish would be to get a chanse, that's all I need.

Anyways, I understand if you don't give me it, but I tried. That is what counts. I will not give up, even if this gets denied, I will return some beautiful day, when people believe that I have changed my attitude, now just once more, Sorry Jonas and others for my extremely toxic behaviour and everything else I have caused.

Have a nice day, thank you for reading.

Hello Kahjo,

I was the one who initially banned you back then. I will look into this later.

Thanks for your patience in advance.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Unban request denied

Hello Kahjo,

I am denying your UBR on grounds of these reasons;

*You leaked every personal information you could find about me.
*You have leaked pictures of me.
*You photoshoppped the pictures into memes in order to attempt to harras me, it was way too far.
*You knew that you should not do it, and we even had a chat on steam were you said you changed, obviously you did not.

You have leaked my information, everything about me, and been harrasing me on multiple occasions, even though you're apologetic, I will not let you back onto the services, not after what you've caused towards me and others.

Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]