UBRQ from sluu.
Your name: sluu

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186283247

Your ban ID: 74023

Banned by: Tomo

Reason: Double accounting - admitted. Bye bye!!!

Involved: Nobody.

Why we should unban you:
Why you should unban me is cause people change. Like i did, i got way more mature. And i didnt 
know what i was doing back the time. And i didnt understood what i was doing, like double accounting
or something. Now,im more mature and thought about it. i was like "Why was i so dumb back in the day?"
And i still dont get it. I mean, Fearless is such a great server. Like a real great server, and im very sad 
to be banned on this great RP Server.
Maybe i could have a second chance,I just didnt know what ive done back in the day.
Would be nice, since people change. And i think some of you know that too.

Yours Truly,

sluu.
And i was a really dumb kid back in the day. Didnt know anything about Fearless and RP.
So yeah.
I honestly can't remember this ban. Could a staff member please check up on the date the ban was issued to try and help my memory?

Cheers,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
An admin has informed me of the date you were banned which was 2016-10-03 and your name at the time was apparently SG:RP Nougat.

Unfortunately, I still do not remember the instance. However, the fact that I put "bye bye" at the end of the ban reason likely meant that you were causing chaos before I banned you.

It is now out of my hands and is up to the current staff team to decide if you should be given another chance. Good luck.

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Yes sir, and i just wanted to say sorry.
I was respectless at that moment too cause i didnt know what i was doing and stuff.
But thank you for letting other people decide.
Since at that ban, i learned much stuff.
Denied.

You were banned for Double-accounting, an offence that is not acceptable.

Sorry, but we will not let you onto the services yet. Make a UBR in 3 months.

Thanks,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]