Discussion on Antifa
Groups like EDL are a$$es,but that doesn't justify the actions of Antifa.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • juicyorange
I think both sides are delusional money controls the world since most of it is in the hands of like a total of 1000 people the rest of you are wasting your time with whatever ideas you have for the future. All groups are just occupying their time with guff. As if they can do anything. Every action they have done will be forgotten before the next generation.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(05-21-2017, 08:06 AM)King Kickass Wrote: I think both sides are delusional money controls the world since most of it is in the hands of like a total of 1000 people the rest of you are wasting your time with whatever ideas you have for the future. All groups are just occupying their time with guff. As if they can do anything. Every action they have done will be forgotten before the next generation.

Of course it does but if everyone just lies down and goes oh well it's out of our control then nothing will ever change.

If Antifascists during the Spanish Civil War just went meh, it's happening in Spain outwith our control, then Spain would be a fascist state courtesy of General Franco.

If miners and ship builders just continued on working despite the conditions they faced, thousands more would have died, pay would have been crap. But no, they stroked and stroked and forced the corporations to listen.

If women & suffragettes just said it's outwith our control women wouldn't have the right to vote.

Then there are civil rights movements etc etc.

That mindset is a terrible one to have and you won't achieve anything in life if you think it's either not your problem, outwith your control or "controlled by money"
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Eclipze, Archer
I'm sorry but how does a 15 year old from Jersey....have any clue about Antifa or if they are a terrorist organisation.

Infact what would they even know about terrorism or actual terrorist organisations in general apart from what's read on the internet or in the news.

Fuc king can't make this shit up.
(05-21-2017, 10:46 AM)Marty Wrote: I'm sorry but how does a 15 year old from Jersey....have any clue about Antifa or if they are a terrorist organisation.

Infact what would they even know about terrorism or actual terrorist organisations in general apart from what's read on the internet or in the news.

Antifa is a terrorist organization and theres nothing you can do about it
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
(05-21-2017, 10:39 AM)Marty Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 08:06 AM)King Kickass Wrote: I think both sides are delusional money controls the world since most of it is in the hands of like a total of 1000 people the rest of you are wasting your time with whatever ideas you have for the future. All groups are just occupying their time with guff. As if they can do anything. Every action they have done will be forgotten before the next generation.

Of course it does but if everyone just lies down and goes oh well it's out of our control then nothing will ever change.

If Antifascists during the Spanish Civil War just went meh, it's happening in Spain outwith our control, then Spain would be a fascist state courtesy of General Franco.

If miners and ship builders just continued on working despite the conditions they faced, thousands more would have died, pay would have been crap. But no, they stroked and stroked and forced the corporations to listen.

If women & suffragettes just said it's outwith our control women wouldn't have the right to vote.

Then there are civil rights movements etc etc.

That mindset is a terrible one to have and you won't achieve anything in life if you think it's either not your problem, outwith your control or "controlled by money"

Alright but I'll have to ask what you want accomplished. The things you mentions were hard fought and done in unison like when people walked across Selma etc. The thing I'm afraid about regarding antifa and other groups like social justice and even groups I don't agree with is they they seem to be vague in what they want accomplished and also I think when you have a group that lets anyone represent them that it's easy for those people to misrepresent the rest of the group etc. Right now there are a ton of problems but they're all linked to money, money does infact control everything. So like using SJW as an example. Anyone can call themselves sjw around the world and their goals are very one sided and vague. One sided as in they want LGBT rights and freedom for speech, but only if you want to talk about how much you love LGBT. If you have an opinion against someone who's LGBT then suddenly you're not allowed to state them or risk being censored. Now about what I said about anyone being able to say they're apart of a group and how that's a problem. Using your examples all the groups you mentioned protested together in a very calculated way. whether it be the groups of people coming together to organise the protest and who should be the speaker etc. Nowadays since the start of the internet all I need to do is #lbgt or #antifa and suddenly to other people I would be a recognised member of such groups. I think that's a problem as it allows people to misrepresent groups. I think it's fair to try change the world for the better but something about the way certain groups are trying to do it seems a little callous and rubs me the wrong way.

When money in a country drops people get more racist and attack a minority over taking jobs etc. It's a fact that must be recognised if you want anything to change. That money has a gigantic influence on the development of a country both literally when talking in terms of money for food and people in poverty that can't eat right grow up underdeveloped and can't contribute to the country of the future. Also in terms of social development. There's a saying that it's better to prevent a problem than to treat it. Of course there's also the saying that a smart man knows a bandage only hides his wounds.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Archer
(05-21-2017, 10:46 AM)Marty Wrote: I'm sorry but how does a 15 year old from Jersey....have any clue about Antifa or if they are a terrorist organisation.

Is the "anti-fascist" being racist? You're referring to "they" as in people from the Channel Islands and stating that no one here knows about anything?

You've just made yourself look like a complete idiot. But I'm not even surprised since most of antifa are just uneducated people who force you to comply to their left-wing views or else.
The following 2 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • lordofthesilver, Archer
(05-21-2017, 12:25 PM)juicyorange Wrote:

Is the "anti-fascist" being racist? You're referring to "they" as in people from the Channel Islands and stating that no one here knows about anything?

You've just made yourself look like a complete idiot. But I'm not even surprised since most of antifa are just uneducated people who force you to comply to their left-wing views or else.

this ^^
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN

Yes that's racism :/ I said they referring to you, hence the 15 year old from Jersey part. Jeezo man. Your clueless, o just don't want to name names in a thread because then people shout about insulting other players bla bla bla.

What do you actually know, tell me your real life experience with Antifa ? What do you know about them, how many members have you met, what interactions have you had with them ?

I'd love to hear your stories.

True on Antifa but not every left-wing person is Antifa
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep