Discussion on Antifa
Lets just agree that political violence is never justified
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • juicyorange
Nothing says anti-fascist like attacking people till they accept your twisted world view or lighting flares in city centres
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Chad's post:
  • Archer
I'm 99.9% sure antifa is just satire, if you can't fight fascism i guess you just become it (let's be honest, there is a severe lack of genuine fascism in 1st world contries where antifa operates)
The following 2 users Like Chad's post:
  • lordofthesilver, Archer
If you say Antifa is a terrorist organisation then any political organisation should be counted as a terrorist one.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Soooo thats what Marty's Profile Picture is.

Googled them and they look like a bunch of bellends
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Archer
(05-20-2017, 05:21 PM)Eclipze Wrote: If you say Antifa is a terrorist organisation then any political organisation should be counted as a terrorist one.

Funny thing is, you don't see the green party lighting flares in city centres and bricking windows though do you
The following 3 users Like Chad's post:
  • juicyorange, Archer, Grunt
The only way to counter terrorist parties is by having a police state with martial law declared.

Let the hate roll in
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • lordofthesilver
(05-20-2017, 06:26 PM)ELAD Wrote: The only way to counter terrorist parties is by having a police state with martial law declared.

Let the hate roll in

In my opinion, that wouldn't work.

It'd be called: encouraging terrorists.
(05-20-2017, 06:26 PM)ELAD Wrote: The only way to counter terrorist parties is by having a police state with martial law declared.

Let the hate roll in

It doesn't work like it does in action movies.
There was martial law in Turkey during the 1970's,and the result?
Assasinations and street fights between communists and nationalists every day.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(05-20-2017, 05:29 PM)MOWAH Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 05:21 PM)Eclipze Wrote: If you say Antifa is a terrorist organisation then any political organisation should be counted as a terrorist one.

Funny thing is, you don't see the green party lighting flares in city centres and bricking windows though do you

Ever heard of something called a "revolution"? Some of the biggest revolutions in time included fire and violence.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator