Youtube vidddd TUT
(12-22-2011, 11:43 AM)GunFISH Wrote:
(12-22-2011, 11:15 AM)Pinkie Pie Wrote: It's not being a *** about its called Criticism

Apparently you never been Criticized before...

What, how did you gather that I've never been criticized before? It's all about when you have to criticize it has to be constructive criticism, if you can't do that, well then there's no point in posting in the first place.

Are you an idiot? Seriously.... "it has to be constructive criticism" I'm sorry but that's not the only way to criticise, I'm criticising you right now for saying this. There's more than one way to criticise someone, Stop trying to be the hero of the thread.
Lol not trying to be a hero of anything, just don't be some internet asshole just cause you're some kid behind a keyboard that feels the need to appear cool.

*Edit* My point still stands.
(12-22-2011, 06:39 PM)GunFISH Wrote: Lol not trying to be a hero of anything, just don't be some internet *** just cause you're some kid behind a keyboard that feels the need to appear cool.

*Edit* My point still stands.

Gunfish, Be quiet, You don't know me so you can't say that's what I am... Stop being an ass
Well you assumed to know me so I just did the same.
Actually I never said I did know you or say you were anything, I simple said, Stop "Trying" the hero....
You said I were trying to be the hero of the thread. It seems to me you're contradicting yourself.
There's a Difference between "Being" and "trying" Stop trying to start an argument in a thread for no reason.
You guys sound like you're going through a divorce.
Totaleeh^
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(12-22-2011, 09:39 PM)Jamie Wrote: There's a Difference between "Being" and "trying" Stop trying to start an argument in a thread for no reason.

Yes but you said I were trying hence saying you know that I am, your logic is flawed.