Shitposting Central
The Turkish War of Independence (Turkish: Kurtuluş Savaşı "War of Liberation", also known figuratively as İstiklâl Harbi "Independence War" or Millî Mücadele "National Campaign"; May 19, 1919 – July 24, 1923) was fought between the Turkish National Movement and the proxies of the Allies – namely Greece on the Western front, Armenia on the Eastern, France on the Southern and with them, the United Kingdom and Italy in Constantinople (now Istanbul) – after parts of the Ottoman Empire were occupied and partitioned following the Ottomans' defeat in World War I.[34][35][36] Few of the occupying British, French, and Italian troops had been deployed or engaged in combat.

The Turkish National Movement (Kuva-yi Milliye) in Anatolia culminated in the formation of a new Grand National Assembly (GNA; Turkish: BMM) by Mustafa Kemal Atatürk and his colleagues. After the end of the Turkish-Armenian, Franco-Turkish, Greco-Turkish fronts (often referred to as the Eastern Front, the Southern Front, and the Western Front of the war, respectively), the Treaty of Sèvres was abandoned and the Treaties of Kars (October 1921) and Lausanne (July 1923) were signed. The Allies left Anatolia and Eastern Thrace, and the Grand National Assembly of Turkey decided on the establishment of a Republic in Turkey, which was declared on October 29, 1923.

With the establishment of the Turkish National Movement, the partitioning of the Ottoman Empire, and the abolition of the sultanate, the Ottoman era and the Empire came to an end, and with Atatürk's reforms, the Turks created the modern, secular nation-state of Turkey on the political front. On 3 March 1924, the Ottoman Caliphate was officially abolished and the last Caliph was exiled.

Turkish women carrying ammonution to the front with oxen carts:

Spoiler :
[Image: F1fhpT]

Peasant guerillas posing for a photograph:

Spoiler :
[Image: 7kc4g7]

Opening of the Grand National Assembly

Spoiler :
[Image: iPua5w]

Turkish troops waiting before an assault

Spoiler :
[Image: kYiQRN]

[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(01-26-2018, 08:48 PM)Archer Wrote:
Mmmm those gunpowder shots and battle drums....

sometimes I install Napoleon or Empire and jump into a skirmish just to hear that sweet, sweet cracking of muskets & rifles, then i uninstall it
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Archer
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
[Image: 1f51597ecade2909bcf7565b030b5ea5.jpg]

Also goooogle: You old fuck, you've wasted 20 years of my life
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 55 more seconds.

wow i love old meymeys
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Tomo, sebasti161
i swear whenever a blatant female joins any server awestruck is always there to greet them
The following 2 users Like fieldy's post:
  • Archer, Weezy_
(02-09-2018, 05:56 PM)fieldy Wrote: i swear whenever a blatant female joins any server awestruck is always there to greet them

Most of em end up joining Forums and disappearing
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • Weezy_, Lewwings
new fl theme 2018 looks like a dodgy printout from a broken pritner