Unban Request GERMANGAMER
Your name: [FL:RP] GERMANGAMER™ 2k17

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112115063

Your ban ID: 77270

Banned by: [FL] NJperry

Reason: BRA (80544) - Breaking FearRP

Involved: [FL:RP] BisiPlayzz,Salam

I am Playing a lot on the Fearless server but this week i was angry.I got banned because of breaking FearRP.
I want to get Unbanned, because i pointed the gun at the Hostage Keeper and he surrendered at the door,then
he just ran back to the room where my friend (Bisiplayz) was hostaged.The Hostage Keeper Broke Fearrp and i shot him
because he came out with hands up and ran back to the room.

Greetings GERMANGAMER
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
Hello.

Quote:because i pointed the gun at the Hostage Keeper and he surrendered at the door,then

i said on the ground

Not a very good idea to start lying in your Unban Request. When he was at the door, you did not give any orders or say "on the ground" so he ran back in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr-b15--...e=youtu.be

Watch the video again.

The hostage had not been rescued yet, which at that point, you rushed around to the door while he was closing it and opened fire on him thus FearRP was broken. The person whom you caught even warned you that they were going to kill the hostage, an officer would then make attempts to negotiate to save the hostages life.
I think,that he thought,that the guy was it at the door,but it was me.He didn't see my name,maybe.
(05-18-2017, 03:06 PM)NJperry Wrote: Hello.

Quote:because i pointed the gun at the Hostage Keeper and he surrendered at the door,then

i said on the ground

Not a very good idea to start lying in your Unban Request. When he was at the door, you did not give any orders or say "on the ground" so he ran back in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr-b15--...e=youtu.be

Watch the video again.

The hostage had not been rescued yet, which at that point, you rushed around to the door while he was closing it and opened fire on him thus FearRP was broken. The person whom you caught even warned you that they were going to kill the hostage, an officer would then make attempts to negotiate to save the hostages life.

But He wasn't Holding the gun on the Hostage so i found a way to shoot him
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
And it wasn't breaking fearrp because he lied that he would kill the hostage and they said come in and then he closed the door, and i succesfully saved the life of the hostage.
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
Quote:And it wasn't breaking fearrp because he lied that he would kill the hostage and they said come in and then he closed the door, and i succesfully saved the life of the hostage.

It was breaking FearRP, you have to remember that when someone has a hostage, they have the upper hand and if you try shooting at them without negotiating you immediately put the hostages life at risk, which as a Police Officer you do not want to do.

"We are going to kill the hostage"
That's what Salam said to you as you were apprehending them, do you think it's a good idea to try and kill the kidnapper after being told that? You must act afraid of life threatening situations and the hostages life was at risk but you decide to shoot at them anyway.

It doesn't matter that you saved the hostages life, you still handled the situation incorrectly, put the hostages life at risk by doing that and did not act the least bit afraid in this situation.

Quote:they said come in

If you continue to lie then I will start punishing you. Neither of them said "come in".
(05-18-2017, 04:05 PM)NJperry Wrote:
Quote:And it wasn't breaking fearrp because he lied that he would kill the hostage and they said come in and then he closed the door, and i succesfully saved the life of the hostage.

It was breaking FearRP, you have to remember that when someone has a hostage, they have the upper hand and if you try shooting at them without negotiating you immediately put the hostages life at risk, which as a Police Officer you do not want to do.

"We are going to kill the hostage"
That's what Salam said to you as you were apprehending them, do you think it's a good idea to try and kill the kidnapper after being told that? You must act afraid of life threatening situations and the hostages life was at risk but you decide to shoot at them anyway.

It doesn't matter that you saved the hostages life, you still handled the situation incorrectly, put the hostages life at risk by doing that and did not act the least bit afraid in this situation.

Quote:they said come in

If you continue to lie then I will start punishing you. Neither of them said "come in".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr-b15--...e=youtu.be but in the video he is saying do you want to see the hostage come come inside.
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
Okay, that was my mistake then. He did say "Come in". 

As of now though, I will not be approving this Unban Request. The situation could have been handled better, if you had used better judgement. 

Denied.