RIP Littletown
I agree. I thought it would be perfect, however it turns out to be the complete opposite. I think instead of new, we should retrace our steps and use a older map.
I am currently unavailable to play Fearless. On the 22nd June, I have my last exam, and so from then on, I should be on daily. I will be sure to be on Little Town and it'd be nice to have a few people on when I first join.
(05-17-2017, 06:39 PM)Create Wrote: I am currently unavailable to play Fearless. On the 22nd June, I have my last exam, and so from then on, I should be on daily. I will be sure to be on Little Town and it'd be nice to have a few people on when I first join.

It sucks
(05-17-2017, 06:41 PM)StrikeOne Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 06:39 PM)Create Wrote: I am currently unavailable to play Fearless. On the 22nd June, I have my last exam, and so from then on, I should be on daily. I will be sure to be on Little Town and it'd be nice to have a few people on when I first join.

It sucks

Tis really that bad eh?
v 5 p
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 3 users Like Chad's post:
  • Archer, Panda, Idea
[Image: oWhre2Z.png]
Server is dead
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
"You are dead, not big surprise"
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Prompt
(05-18-2017, 06:58 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: "You are dead, not big surprise"

Heavy plays little town

Heavy: *sees V4B1* oh look! Sandwich!"

Scrambles back to V4B1
It's honestly a real shame I love the map and as others have said, exams are currently ongoing I hope that is the reason for this unpopularity.
[Image: unknown.png]
Guys please I think your missing the bigger picture here. The problem isn't that the map sucked ( your intitled to your own opinion if you think it does ) the problem is that we have a smaller base population then we did before the split so when we added the map all we really did was appeal to the player base that we already have. Not necessarily bring in newer players because of the map change. We need to think in terms of attracting a new crowd which is not done by updating the game mode but rather by advertising etc. I'm not behind the curtain in the server so I'll leave that kinda stuff to the development of the server.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 4 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Falc, Envy, Ghinni, Baskingner