Report: [FL:RP] GERMANGAMERâ„¢ 2K17
Name of player: [FL:RP] GERMANGAMER™ 2K17

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:112115063

Time in GMT: 1:59 PM

Server: V4B1

Summary: We had a hostage and this cop caught me, I told him we had a hostage inside and if he doesn't let me off we will kill him, my friend then goes and tries to close the door but the cop straight up shoots my friend even tho he knows there is a hostage inside and he shouldn't rush in with guns because there is a risk that hostage will die.

Evidence:

https://youtu.be/dr-b15--k2A
Your Friend didn't point the gun at the hostage so i found the situation to shoot him,because he wasn't pointing the gun at the hostage.          
                              /. Thx GERMANGAMER .\
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
-Involved- ~Hostage~

You didn't know,what happened inside,could you please show it to us all.
By the way,you were under FearRP too.So I know what happened,but you was gun pointed too!

Thanks!
BisiPlay!
(05-16-2017, 07:03 PM)BisiPlay Wrote: -Involved- ~Hostage~

You didn't know,what happened inside,could you please show it to us all.
By the way,you were under FearRP too.So I know what happened,but you was gun pointed too!

Thanks!
BisiPlay!

You are correct I was under FearRP but I failed to find your point? Did I do something which I shouldn't under FearRP? Because clearly I was standing still.

And about the rest of the video, mind if you tell us what happens after the video ends?
This is a breakage of FearRP by Germangamer. You may have caught one of the kidnappers but the other still had the hostage contained. You then opened fire on him without trying to negotiate first. 

Approved.