PR: General Rickets
Name of player: General Rickets

SteamID: N/A Forums

Time in GMT: N/A

Server: Forum

Summary: General Rickets has backseat administrated on a post when this is clearly a breakage of rule 
1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, if you are: 

1. the accused player

2. the accusing player

3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request.
Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are considered as backseat moderation and will lead to a warning or even a forum suspension.

Evidence:

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=80488
Like I stated in the previous thread I was directly involved in the abuse case.

I posted on the abuse case to inform the player to use the template it is plain and simple. I am not just some random bloke posting it.

My interpretation of the rule is that if a random player posts "Use the template" then they would be however, it was to my knowledge that I was directly involved thus not backseat moderating. I also cleared it with a few administrators prior to posting to ensure it was not infringing upon any rules.

Not to mention the fact the thread will have been seen by multiple administrators and Floodify himself . If I broke the rules I imagine I would have already been spoken or warned to regarding the subject.

(05-15-2017, 07:50 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Like I stated in the previous thread I was directly involved in the abuse case.

I posted on the abuse case to inform the player to use the template it is plain and simple. I am not just some random bloke posting it.

My interpretation of the rule is that if a random player posts "Use the template" then they would be however, it was to my knowledge that I was directly involved thus not backseat moderating. I also cleared it with a few administrators prior to posting to ensure it was not infringing upon any rules.

Not to mention the fact the thread will have been seen by multiple administrators and Floodify himself . If I broke the rules I imagine I would have already been spoken or warned to regarding the subject.

I see no connection to how you were involved, care to explain?
EDIT: The point still stands that you were backseat moderating, even if you were involved.
I was the one who got the person originally banned, he was warned once by Jonas then finally banned by Random for breaking FearRP again. I do not see how it was backseat moderating.

(05-15-2017, 08:02 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I was the one who got the person originally banned, he was warned once by Jonas then finally banned by Random for breaking FearRP again. I do not see how it was backseat moderating.

1. the accused player
  2. the accusing player
Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are considered as backseat moderation and will lead to a warning or even a forum suspension.

Hmm. Hard to figure that out.
(05-15-2017, 08:05 PM)connbob Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 08:02 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I was the one who got the person originally banned, he was warned once by Jonas then finally banned by Random for breaking FearRP again. I do not see how it was backseat moderating.

1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, if you are:
  1. the accused player
  2. the accusing player

Hmm. Hard to figure that out.

I think you seem to be missing this part of the rules so I made it bigger.

1. the accused player
  2. the accusing player

I've made another part very clear for you, which states the rule you clearly broke.
I'm really enjoying playing these childish games however, it's past my bed time and I have nothing further of constructive value to add to this case so I will leave it for Mr. Admin to decide.

Hello,

After a discussion in the admin-team we've decided in the admin team that the message "Please follow the template", is considered irrelevant and backseat moderation, the post has therefore been removed, and we do not wish to see anything alike in the future.

This is a warning towards rickets.

[FL] Jonas
Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]