[EVENT] Dead Mens Tales
[b]Steam Name:timzz

[b]Hours on the Server:800

[b]Roleplay Points:16

[b]Understanding of general Zombie roleplay (1-10.):10

[b]What Job do you wish to be?Doctor

[b]Why should you be this job? I feel like this is a cruicial role to play and with the experience I have I feel like I can perform this role well

[b]IC Name:Tom James

[b]Background story:I former Doctor who fell into depression after losing a patient during an operation and was subsequently fired from his job, forced into reigniting his passion for health care due to the events takings place in the world.

[b]Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above?Yes
(05-31-2017, 04:48 PM)Charles Wrote: -Snip-

TimzzElitezz Wrote:-Snip-
Both approved.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Steam Name: Decay

Hours on the Server: 2976

Roleplay Points: 26

Understanding of general Zombie roleplay (1-10.): 9

What Job do you wish to be? Camp Chaplain

Why should you be this job? Would be fun to see what craziness i could pull of as a religious becon of light.

IC Name: Oliver VanJenkins

Background story: Oliver VanJenkins was born into a family of wealth and power within the chruch, from a very young age he was reading the scripture of the lord, eventually ending up as a priest, helping the sick, the poor and the needy by cleansing their soul from the many evils of todays world. He has guided many people to the path of light and rightousness even preforming an exorism, or so its roumored. 

When the plauge hit people swiftly came to him for guidance in which he tries his best to give, at first glance on Oliver VanJenkins you see a becon of hope, light and spiritual guidance but perhaps there is something more sinister about him behind the scenes, afterall greed and lust is a strong vice.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes.

EDIT ahh shit, didnt realise the role was taken. If Divey cant make it, perhaps i cant act as a standin or something
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • Random
(06-06-2017, 03:54 AM)Decay Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted, Divey said he is not able to attend to the event, so no worries.
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Decay
Steam Name: jakeydevine

Hours on the Server: 380

Roleplay Points: 2

Understanding of general Zombie roleplay (1-10.): 9

What Job do you wish to be? Bandit

Why should you be this job? I have played a lot of Fallout and know what a true bad guy is like. I'm going to try to lead my bandit group and even try cannibalism to immerse my group.

IC Name: Jakey Devine

Description: 6'4 | Bloody & Dirty | Black Balaclava | Navy blue suit and ripped tie.

Background Story: Jakey was born into a poor family, he was beaten regularly by his parents and then sent off to a scruffy grammar school in England. He managed to escape from his office business trip in America at the ripe old age of 29 after news of the outbreak was spreading, and he soon found EvoCity, unfortunately a hub for zombies, and also unfortunately housing an unknown patient zero. Unable to escape, Jakey had to become a bandit and embrace savagery to survive in the new apocalypse.

nonce

Looks great! I wish I could attend!
(06-06-2017, 09:02 PM)jakeydevine Wrote: -snip-

Accepted.
Event is in 4 hours, please make sure that if you've applied you attend. We need you.

If you have not applied, you will be able to join, but as a survivor.
Hello everyone,

I am sorry, but this event has to be cancelled, there is a crucial problem with the event server, causing the gamemode to be permanently broken, and therefore we cannot hold this event.

It saddens me to cancel this event, but that's what I have to do, I will remake this thread once the Event server is fixed. I thank you all for the interest in this event. I promise to do this in the future.

~Jonas.
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Mustang
Aww, okay.