[EVENT] Dead Mens Tales
Steam Name: Demonic

Hours on the Server: 1350

Roleplay Points: 12

Understanding of general Zombie roleplay (9,5): Yes, Zombie Series are one of my favorites and I used to play a ton of DarkRP (With zombies)

What Job do you wish to be? Scavenger

Why should you be this job? As I have mentioned I have played a ton of DarkRP with zombies and thanks to this I've acquired some skills that I wouldn't have normally such as knowing how to barricade, running from zombies without wasting ammo or killing them and going out in the map to scavenge for loot dropped by players that died and later selling them from my base for profit.

IC Name: Lucifer MorningStar

Background story: Lucifer was born rich and healthy, he was named Lucifer as his parents loved the devil and worshipped him and believed their son was the devils. When Lucifer was born he went to a private school untill the age of 16 at which he quit school and bought a Club, this made him a lot of money and made him able to move out of the familyhouse. Being raised in a family that worships the devil made him cold hearted and wanting to be shielded from the world he bought a underground bunker, this protected him from the outbreak at this time he was 20. He had some goods stocked up but knew he won't last long so he decided to scavenge.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? A little bit
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Steam Name: NachoWaifu

Hours on the Server: 5

Roleplay Points: 0

Understanding of general Zombie roleplay (1-10.): 10

What Job do you wish to be?: Survivor

Why should you be this job?: My characters aren't usually very helpful. In fact, I'd go to say they can sometimes seem pretty useless. Being a regular survivor is the perfect way to participate without being in the way!

IC Name: Park Ji-Eun

Background story: Ji-Eun was born in Evocity to her South Korean parents Jae-Eun (Mother) and Jeong-Hwa (Father). Her father worked in the medical field as a Doctor while her mother stayed home. Ji-Eun was only 12 years old at the time when the outbreak hit, and her father was the first to go. As expected, the hospital became swarmed with the undead and Jeong-Hwa's last words to his wife via phone call was him telling Jae-Eun to protect their daughter. 

And she did. For as long as she could, that is; As the outbreak spread and staying home became dangerous, Jae-Eun decided to flee with her daughter in hopes to find a safer area. Tragedy struck while on the road when Jae-Eun swerved at the last minute to avoid hitting a deer, she struck a tree and was ejected through the windshield. Ji-Eun, stationed in the passenger seat suffered from a few scrapes and scratches as well as unconsciousness.

She awoke to the sound of groaning and chomping as zombies feasted on what was left of her mother. In sheer panic, she froze, unable to move herself from her seat and this would have been her demise. As if it were a scene from a movie, a hero revealed herself. This masked stranger with unique tattoos would later be known as only 'Wolf'. Wolf seemed to be quite skilled with her guns, making quick work of the shambling creatures to rescue trauma stricken child.

Fast forward four years spent with Wolf, Ji-Eun was in celebration of her 16th birthday. She has learned many things about surviving the apocalypse to get by well enough on her own, but supplies were scarce and it was time to learn how to scavenge. It was a dangerous task, but it had to be done nonetheless.
Wolf would be there, guiding her through it. At least that was the plan.

Everything turned sour when a group of Bandits with similar tattoos to Wolf's ambushed the two. Wolf, being the better fighter, was able to hold them off long enough for Ji-Eun to find a hiding place. It was here that she helplessly watched her guardian get beat down and taken prisoner. Unable to follow them back to their camp, Ji-Eun was left all by her lonesome all over again.

Now age 20, four years of roaming the remains of Evocity and while struggling to survive with one group after another, the rumor of a safe place at Downtown motors reached her ears; giving Ji-Eun hope of survival.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above?: Yes.
Steam Name:Xavier Frost

Hours on the Server:Above 1700

Roleplay Points:5

Understanding of general Zombie roleplay (1-10.):8

What Job do you wish to be?Scavenger

Why should you be this job?Trading and Adventure is my kind of type

IC Name:Kenny "Xavier" Macintosh

Background story:After the Incedent inside the City,Xavier's Family left the City searching for a new Life,While they desperately Looking for help,A man Name Josh have deciced to help the Poor family.Lil Did Xavier know,Josh is a cannibalism savage,He ate Xavier's wife without hesitation.Now Xavier feel lost.The Search for revenge Begin Here...

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? YES
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
Steam Name: [FL] Random

Hours on the Server: 1902

Roleplay Points: 14

What Job do you wish to be? Bandit

Why should you be this job? Because I am a tough person, and I should not be messed with.

IC Name: Sam Carver

Background story: Pre apocolypse. Sam used to be in a motorcycle club, even earing the position as a Vice President in the club. As the apocolypse started, more and more of Sam's friends died, leaving Sam alone. He will do whatever he has to do to survive.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes I have.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Divey
(05-18-2017, 07:09 PM)Demonic Wrote: -Snip-
(05-19-2017, 09:58 AM)NachoWaifu Wrote: -Snip-
(05-19-2017, 02:25 PM)Random Wrote: -Snip-

Approved.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(05-19-2017, 01:26 PM)Xavier3.10 Wrote: -Snip-

I am sorry to inform you that your application has been denied due to the spots being filled.

Please reapply for another job if you're still interested in this event.

Jonas.
Date added,, 3rd of June, 2017. Please post here if you are unable to attend to the event.
(05-19-2017, 08:58 PM)Jonas Wrote: Date added,, 3rd of June, 2018. Please post here if you are unable to attend to the event.

I'm not sure if I'l be able to attend as I can't see a year in the future :/
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
oh I'm sorry lol
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Dauntless

Hours on the Server: 451

Roleplay Points: 3

What Job do you wish to be? Bandit.

Why should you be this job? I've learned from the hard things in life which is trust nobody, not in these times.

IC Name: Erik Odegard.

Background story: Erik was the sole survivor of a plane which went down in BC, Canada. He lost everyone and will do what it takes to stay alive.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes.