Report: SPARTAN_KCT
Name of player: SPARTAN_KCT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87013337

Time in GMT: 05.15.2017 - 14.34.48

Server: v4b1

Summary: I wanted to make him stop annoying the officers with his horn but he ran away and after like 5 minutes I saw him again and I wanted to stop him and arrest him for evading police but he instead stayed in his car. After that, he finally gets out of his vehicle and I began to handcuff him and as soon i was about to tell him why I stopped him be began to run away.

Evidence:
Here I will tell you my part of the story,
The police officer was standing in the way at BP so I honked at him, then he insulted me so I just kept on honking until I drove away. I wasn't paying attention to the chat so cassie is right on that part. (It wasn't intential as I wasn't paying attention on the chat, I saw it after I drove away)
Then after 5min I got back and was tanking my car at BP. Then suddenly cassie came out of nowhere and pulled a gun on me. I asked why she wanted me to get out since I wanted to know the reason.
I was failrped many many many times by the police so I'm kinda sceptic before going out my car.
I kept on asking why (even turned my engine off to let her know I wasn't going anywhere) but she didnt gave a reason. I was getting tired of the situation so I got out my car just to be insta handcuffed. While she was pulling out her handcuffs I ran away, since I had items on me I didnt want to loose. I ran next to a car and got injured.
I have to admit I lost my temper when I was injured because I was feeling like this was random arrest.
Police need to state a reason before handcuffing someone if I'm right.
I have to admit that I wasn't paying attention to the chat the first time I drove off, that was my fault.
But I think that it's random arrest If you don't state a reason before you handcuff someone.
I can't know if a cop is just abusing their power or is honestly roleplaying if they dont state a reason.
You have to understand that the police have FailRPed me many times so I tend to approach these situations differently.(I lost many items that way)
If I did something wrong I'm happy to hear it I hope you just understand my part of the story
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

Hmm, you keep saying FailRP. Could you state what action I took that counts as FailRP?
Approved.

User is found guilty of breaking FearRP.

Spartan: Even if you don't agree with the decision, that another player is making, you will still have to follow the rules. If you feel like someone is breaking the rules, please gather evidence and post a PR or call an admin on the forums, do not stop the RP.

Thank you for reporting!
Moved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]