DreeBott
POSTING ON BEHALF OF DREEBOTT

Your name: DreeBott 

Your SteamID: Not needed, its a Forum ban. (https://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?ac...&uid=13462)

Your ban ID: / Forum ban / warning

Banned by: Jonas.

Reason: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right 

Involved: Me, Balls, Jonas, Awestruck.

Why we should unban you: So I got a 50% warning from Jonas on MY own thread. (AA on Awestruckbullet)
I posted the thread for someone else so the person who originaly wanted to post the thread wont get shit on because of it.
The person who told me to make the thread was Balls and without asking I did what he told me because he's a good friend of mine.
Anyways, balls decided to join the conversation and I added him and connbob on the thread as involved.
After general rickets posted something in the Thread asking me Questions, so I answered him.
After a while awestruckbullet SUGGESTED ME to stop posting on the AA thread.
I decided to write one last post on the thread saying that I'll stop once they learn how to write my name.
Thats it.
After some time I got a 50% warning from Jonas because I posted a reply on MY OWN thread. (Which should've been my last one)
I tried to talk to jonas but he refused to talk to me.

After that I went on and wrote a PM to Floodify who told me that he'll look into it.
After some time he gave me permission to post this UBR so it can be dealt with like every other ban / warning.

BTW just a suggestion for later:
Players with a 50% warning should be able to make a UBR thread so they can defend theirselves.

Oh yeah, General Rickets is not involved in this warning^^

[Image: 99c660f0db8ff4f13d3353e42ed84dcd.png]

I reported the post initially and brought up the fact that you were not involved in the AA case at all thus meaning I am in fact involved.

Moving onto the rules on the forum which you broke, it clearly states in the abuse case rules that you can only post there if you are directly involved you were in fact not involved at all in the case and were warned about continuing to post in which you continued to do so thus receiving a forum warning.

Should an admin notify me that I am not in fact allowed to post here I will happily remove any and all comments.

Ricketts is, indeed, involved in this case, Dree, as he was the one who reported your post, which broke forum rules.

Other than that, I will wait for Jonas to conclude this case.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
On behalf of DreeBott

In that case, Reebs, please tell me how am I NOT involved in my OWN thread when General Rickets is involved for reporting me?
He didn't add anything new to this UBR but stating the facts that I've already stated.
I want to know how I get a 50% warning for replying in my own thread but rickets doesn't get a warning for posting on my UBR without any new content / content that is important.
And I want to know how I'm not involved when I posted the thread.
You were not a witness nor were you even on the server at the time of the aledged "Abuse" leaving you not involved. The courthouse is not somewhere where you can post something for someone and automatically become involved just as Robbtja would be warned if he commented on this from himself rather than on your behalf. He did post the thread but has nothing to do with it.

As I said, Drebott, I will wait for Jonas on that. Why Ricketts reported you for a post on your own thread is beyond me, however do not try to pin this on me, as I am not the one who issued your warning.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Posting something on behalf of someone does not make you involved.

(05-15-2017, 12:44 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Posting something on behalf of someone does not make you involved.

You might as well stop posting on here now and wait for Jonas to conclude this thread like reebs already said.

Otherwise you're just spamming and you should know that as an "Ex Admin".

Posting on behalf of DreeBott
Thus far on this thread I have merely stated my side of the story which is what I am supposed to do. You seem to be getting agitated, it is evident though your replies so I will remain professional now I have said my side of the story.

As for me being an Ex Admin that's irrelevant please remain on topic and do not attempt to start a flame war in the courthouse that can get you warned too.

I'd like to point out what Rickets has stated.

In the AA case, you began speaking for yourself instead of on behalf of Balls. This makes you an uninvolved poster. You were not on the server to spectate the situation, therefore you are not involved and are only there to post proxy.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]