UBR - AzzA
*Posting on behalf of AzzA*

Your name: AzzA

Your ban ID: There isn't a ban ID for my ban on the forums

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68634707

Reason: Insulting/Disrespect post

Staff member who banned you: Reebs

Reason why you should be unbanned: Me and Jon (Rebelz) was doing a inside joke, we was messing about doing memes and such and then I told him I wish death upon him, which was a inside joke of me and Jon. I think that the forum ban was unnecessary and I understand from his perceptive that it could look bad but my goal wasn't meant to be disrespectful or insulting. Like I said, it was a inside joke and Jon can defend me on it.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
-involved-

As stated above the comment he left was "I wish death upon you" aiming it towards me. I can see where the need for a ban could be unplaced however I was not offended by this comment due to the fact it's a joke between me and him, I also liked the comment he left just to make it alittle more clear that I wasn't offended at all. I have messaged Reebs personally about this but told AzzA to post the UBR anyways.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Hello,

Saying "I wish death upon you :-)" is not something i would consider a joke at all, however I understand and respect that you are friends, and may have your own way of joking with each other. While your "inside joke" may have appeared funny to you two, it appeared to me that Azza was in violation of forum rules.

That said I will revoke the warning and restore the post. I'd advise you not to do this again, and be mindful of the Forum Rules in the future. If this happens again, your warning will not be revoked.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Approved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]