No-Collide cars
Title of Bug: No-Collided Vehicles

Description:

Recently a lot of cars get No-collide out of nowhere and in a pursuit you can't ram the car, the No-Collide car can only ram into props or buildings but other cars can't. It's really enoying in a pursuit. You can shoot it though.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Its not only a problem on the server, it happens in on other servers with VCmod installed. I'm not sure if devs can fix it or if we have to wait for VCmod to update.
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
Hi there, Weezy_.
Before you posted this thread you should've looked at the template located here; https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=51303

Please use this template to post your bug report.
Code:
[b]Title of Bug:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b]
(05-13-2017, 11:23 PM)Ryan F Wrote: Its not only a problem on the server, it happens in on other servers with VCmod installed. I'm not sure if devs can fix it or if we have to wait for VCmod to update.

This is true. The issue seems to be within VCMod and has been around for some time.
[Image: KInLxEm.png]
(05-14-2017, 12:04 AM)Mustang Wrote: Hi there, Weezy_.
Before you posted this thread you should've looked at the template located here; https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=51303

Please use this template to post your bug report.
Code:
[b]Title of Bug:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b]

oh Thx mustang! didn't know there was one
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

You can hide In some world made buildings, which is pretty dank. Also shoot through some walls I found !
Can't be fixed really it's not a server bug. This has happened for a long long time. As far back as I can remember it's been happening.

But hey look on the bright side, at least the cars aren't falling through the map lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Can't be fixed by us, maybe fixed once we update VCmod though (I haven't seen this happen often at all recently though)

Assuming fixed, even if not we can't do much.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork