Report: N am n
Sad 
Name of player: N am n
SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:85090113
Time in GMT: 18:15
Server: v4b1

Summary: Accused (playing as cop) came into my shop and was hesitant to say anything (video@ 1:26), then came back again soon after wanting to come inside (video@ 2:30). There was no reason to suspect contraband and so his warrant request to the mayor was unlawful.
I'm not calling wallhacks, however as far as I am aware there was no way he could have known I had contra, and he appeared immediately after I spawned the labs despite being completely unbothered for several hours in the same location.
This is the second time this same cop (the accused) has exhibited the exact same behaviour complete with arrest, on a server full of people with 10+ different cops coming and going over hours of time with no suspect.
This is also my second time using contraband any time other than ~4 players online, besides the time he did the same thing earlier.

Evidence

Skip to 1:26 to see first interaction (the time before that shows proof the labs cannot be seen).
Then skip to 2:25 to see arrest situation (note other cop's mic is messed up)

https://youtu.be/y2zWi2C-BKM
Contraband makes a really loud noise every time it produces money, and hearing that in a place is a reason to raid. Most likely someone heard the contraband activate, and they seemed to follow up with a search and arrest on that.

Denied.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]