Soul Survivor's Unblacklist request
Your name: Soul Suvivor

Your blacklist ID: 92705

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:172558577

Reason: Raiding as a citizen.

Staff member who blacklisted you: NJPerry

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Now, I understand why NJPerry did this. I was down in prison as a citizen, and was using a tranquiliser sniper. However, it was a mistake on my part. I had just re-logged onto the server, previously before leaving my job was a Criminal and upon joining back I completely forgot to change my job. Because of this I presumed I was still a criminal, and ran down to the prisons to help my friends in which I was tranquilising the hostage to shut him up. I agree that this was my fault, and to a degree it was deserved. However, I believe a simple reminder could have been given instead of a blacklist; I know I did wrong and I would have changed it immediately. It won't happen again, and all I request is either the removal of the blacklist or a reduced blacklist as three hours is a bit excessive as I don't have that much time to play on a night. You can check when I rejoined (if it's possible to check in the logs), and I had no priors in which suggest I'd done anything like this before. Thank you for taking the time to read this appeal! And again, sorry for the inconvenience!
As per Rule 6 of Unblacklist Request rules

Approved
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]