Player Report - ScottishArmy
Name of player: ScottishArmy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179660842

Time in GMT: around 14:15

Server: V4B1

Summary: Breaking Rule 12.9

"12.9 Police can not shoot vehicles unless it is vital that the car needs to be stopped, for example if the driver is putting lives of others at risk. Hot pursuit must be the first option. "

Evidence:

http://prntscr.com/f6mrwv

As you can see i didnt ramm any officer. After the situation i talked to the Police Sergeant. He told me he didnt hear anyone giving him an order to shoot.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:58796338&b=7]
Approved.

User is found guilty of breaking rule 12.9.

Thank you for reporting.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
(05-11-2017, 04:43 PM)Eeee394 Wrote: Approved.

Thank you for reporting.

I was witness to this situation out and the accusing player is lying. Immediately before his video the player deliberately crashed into my cop car, breaking it, then said he would kill me if I tried to stop him from fleeing. This situation was also after he was being chased for a long time for similar offences.

I have no evidence but I felt it was just to give my side of the story because any punishment on Scottisharmy is completely unjust.
(05-11-2017, 05:36 PM)kingkongdong Wrote:

Thank you for reporting.

I was witness to this situation out and the accusing player is lying. Immediately before his video the player deliberately crashed into my cop car, breaking it, then said he would kill me if I tried to stop him from fleeing. This situation was also after he was being chased for a long time for similar offences.

I have no evidence but I felt it was just to give my side of the story because any punishment on Scottisharmy is completely unjust.

7.  Do not post in a player report after the report has been either approved or denied by a trial administrator.

(If an (Trial) - Admin wants to, i will uploud a picture of what i told the officer in the traffic stop.
I definetely not told him, i would kill him.)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:58796338&b=7]
(05-11-2017, 06:05 PM)Theodore Bagwell Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 05:36 PM)kingkongdong Wrote:

Thank you for reporting.

7.  Do not post in a player report after the report has been either approved or denied by a trial administrator.

(If an (Trial) - Admin wants to, i will uploud a picture of what i told the officer in the traffic stop.
I definetely not told him, i would kill him.)

See above. Consider yourself warned.

That said, approved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]