PR - Evanswatchz
Name of player: Evanswatchz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79510432

Time in GMT: 19:43pm

Server: v4b1

Summary: Metagamed to say that someone stole a prisoner outfit. The 'prisoner' in the screenshot attached (See spoiler) has been arrested but you can see the reason within the chat log.

Evidence:

PS : Sorry for the appalling Resolution

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
He was running, which prisoners can't do because they have foot-shackles. I believe this is a well beyond valid RP reason to find out it is stolen. Plus as you can tell he said he likes to dress in orange, before this he also said something along the lines of; "I am not a prisoner!"
Please correct me if I am wrong.
I dont understand why you're trying to worm your way out. In-game there are no visible foot shackles on the models, therefore you have meta gamed and you are trying to loophole in order to cover it up.

(05-10-2017, 07:11 PM)Lunaaa Wrote: I dont understand why you're trying to worm your way out. In-game there are no visible foot shackles on the models, therefore you have meta gamed and you are trying to loophole in order to cover it up.

Then what is limiting the prisoners to run? Invinsible shackles? No.
I believe it was a good enough reason to arrest him.
Your alibi consists of you admitting to meta gaming?

I think you need to take a seat back and rethink your shoddy excuses.

EDIT - I've given my evidence. I'm not going to stoop to your level and continue to argue. This will be my last post on this page unless requested otherwise by a member of staff, Thanks.

Edit: Sorry for altering the story, but I couldn't remember the exact reason how I found out he was prisoner.

I checked the /database in my suburban, checked all prisoners and he was not one of them. I asked him something like why he has a stolen uniform and he said he likes to dress in orange.
The orange uniform is a standard-issue prison uniform, and not a fashion that is available to normal citizens of Evocity. If found in possession, or wearing one, you will rightfully be arrested for it.

As for Evan, lying in the courthouse with intent to mislead. The last '/database' command you executed was at 6:22pm. 1 hour and 21 minutes before the incident occurred.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(05-10-2017, 08:29 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: The orange uniform is a standard-issue prison uniform, and not a fashion that is available to normal citizens of Evocity. If found in possession, or wearing one, you will rightfully be arrested for it.

As for Evan, lying in the courthouse with intent to mislead. The last '/database' command you executed was at 6:22pm. 1 hour and 21 minutes before the incident occurred.

Then I was wrong, and I suppose I was "lying" even though I said it was unclear how I found out he had a stolen uniform.
Either way. The arrest was valid and metagaming is not an issue related to this.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]