Player Report - [FL:RP] EmilyOasis
(05-08-2017, 07:20 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: [Posting On Behalf of EmilyOasis]

Regardless of the situation if you have a weapon selected when you're tazed you wake up with it still out, anyone that this has happened too can confirm. However, you didn't comment on you abusing third-person to make this report. You did use it to your advantage as your character could've been scared about the knife etc and you used it to make this report breaking that 3rd Person Rule.

Yes, she woke up with the weapon in her hand but that doesn't give her the ability to start attacking the officer just because of it.
I did not use third person to my advantage, it was purerly to record a rulebreaker.
(05-08-2017, 07:24 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote: Yes, she woke up with the weapon in her hand but that doesn't give her the ability to start attacking the officer just because of it.
I did not use third person to my advantage, it was purerly to record a rulebreaker.
[Posting On Behalf of EmilyOasis]
Yet you recorded yourself breaking a rule; It does give me the right if I had already been attacking him while he was under FearRP And then tazed me, he also didn't give any commands while FailRPing by dancing.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(05-08-2017, 07:38 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 07:24 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote: Yes, she woke up with the weapon in her hand but that doesn't give her the ability to start attacking the officer just because of it.
Yet you recorded yourself breaking a rule; It does give me the right if I had already been attacking him while he was under FearRP And then tazed me, he also didn't give any commands while FailRPing by dancing.
Ehh no? Thats like saying if you surrender after a gunfight, they taze you and you get your gun out when you wake up and start shooting them when guns/handcuffs are pointed at you. It is breaking FearRP. Stop trying to get out of this one.
That is a terrible analogy.

No Further Replies from Myself Here On Till Admins Decision

-Removed by Steven8ken
Hello Evan & Emily

I been looking through the evidence and both sides of the story..

On the evidence you provided Evan, you can clearly see Emily being Tazed, and about to get handcuffed, where she wakes up, and uses the knife on the officer having handcuffs out. which is breaking FearRP. As the rules states 2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.

Under the replies, I see you Evan writing that if you get hit FearRP is off. You are wrong and right there, FearRP is ONLY off if they intent is to kill you. They may give a warning "shot/hit" which FearRP then still applies.

However, the evidence is showing first of all, The officer running towards EmilyOasis with a tazer Dancing which is clear FailRP, as he is in a chase of an armed person. Which he shouldn't be doing And also showing that Evan is using Third-Person to hide behind Burger king, to see Emily and the officer. Which is third person abusing. That is not allowed either.

After using time to investigate this, for a right decision, I came to the conclusion that EmilyOasis will be Punished for Breaking Rule. 2.1, For attacking an Officer mid Detaining, and having handcuffs out. and will be Issued a 1 Day suspension from the server And Evanswachtz will be Issued a Verbal Warning for third-Person abusing.

After concluding this Player Report on EmilyOasis, Its Approved!

Thanks!
Marvin
Moved