What the fuck are admins doing???????
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
This time i am banned in 2 days for rdm tazing! it was not rdm he broke in to my house, i was in my house when he do that. i ran out and tazed and put him in handcuffs, then i told him something about that he cant broke into my house like that. and then i will set him free but another guy shoot me. then i ran back to the house and uncuffed him.

AND BAN RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU STILLCHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of what i can see you got banned for breaking the NLR? you cant go back to your house after you died, you have to wait the 5 mins to go back
Well, I like the maturity you show here.

I got called in the @ chat about a cop who was running around, random tazing people.
As I quickly teleported the first thing I saw, was a cop waving with his tazer and then he suddenly (from my look) randomly tazes a corleone member.

If this was not what happened, you have my sincere apologies. I owe you something on the server, of course.
Truth is, that the server had a lot of minges at the time.
Maybe I was a bit to strict but it sometimes just saddens me to hear about people, who wants to RP but simply can't, because of rule breakers.

But I actually asked you several times why you tazed him (I always talk to people before banning, if its not too obvious)
You did not answer me. And no, you weren't busy, because you stood still and looked at me.

Anyways I'll unban you now. Feel free to contact me on Steam or the Forums if you want to harass and insult me for further time.

EDIT: Next time follow the template.
Closed.
Dare to think!