Passive Night 6th May 2017
Tip to any aspiring passive rpers
Keep it off the forums or it actually looks very cringe. Don't believe me?
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=71350
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(05-07-2017, 01:38 PM)StrikeOne Wrote:
(05-07-2017, 12:54 PM)Greed^ Wrote: video looks cringe af

I do hope this wasn't the highlight. FL has certainly gone downhill then..

This happened after the restart, not many people had their RPs up so most of the playes who came back on did this with Connbob and Balls.

(05-07-2017, 01:54 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

What happens when the aggrp players leave, u get 20 autistic passRPers being clingy as fuck towards the staff to get mod lol
Always looks autistic/cringy af

Don't see anyone being clingy towards staff here? The only team member here was Balls if I can remember correctly. It was just a little bit of fun, a break from all the aggressive shit that happens everyday. No need to get all upset about it.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
(05-07-2017, 03:37 PM)Rebelz Wrote:

This happened after the restart, not many people had their RPs up so most of the playes who came back on did this with Connbob and Balls.

What happens when the aggrp players leave, u get 20 autistic passRPers being clingy as fuck towards the staff to get mod lol

Don't see anyone being clingy towards staff here? The only team member here was Balls if I can remember correctly. It was just a little bit of fun, a break from all the aggressive shit that happens everyday. No need to get all upset about it.

You are literally 15 players spamming a bind to dance on garrys mod, don't lie and say you were doing it just for a little bit of fun, cause that's not fun.
(05-07-2017, 04:42 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

You are literally 15 players spamming a bind to dance on garrys mod, don't lie and say you were doing it just for a little bit of fun, cause that's not fun.
Neither is using fake money printers to make fake money while shooting virtual guns to virtual characters
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • Rebdogg, Iraqi Eagle
(05-07-2017, 05:10 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:

(05-07-2017, 01:38 PM)StrikeOne Wrote: I do hope this wasn't the highlight. FL has certainly gone downhill then..

Neither is using fake money printers to make fake money while shooting virtual guns to virtual characters

That's deep man. What if I'm actually a a character in a sims game. My life's a lie.

But for real tho you kinda indirectly just said you don't have fun playing on the server if you take what greed said as true because if you like me don't have admin contacts and like to mess around with causal punters on the server printing fake money and shooting people is pretty much all there is to do on the server.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(05-07-2017, 05:15 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(05-07-2017, 05:10 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(05-07-2017, 01:38 PM)StrikeOne Wrote: I do hope this wasn't the highlight. FL has certainly gone downhill then..

(05-07-2017, 01:54 PM)Greed^ Wrote: What happens when the aggrp players leave, u get 20 autistic passRPers being clingy as fuck towards the staff to get mod lol

That's literally what I do mainly, contrawhore for a while and get raided, get out of jail and do it all again. Having a party on shopping street with some friends and dragnort singing like that is a laugh, you might not see it but we did, there's no point coming on to a post about PassiveRP and moaning about people having fun passivlyRPing. You are wasting you time dude, i didn't post this thread to start a flame war, Fearless promotes PassiveRP not Agressive so becuase some players do a PassiveRP for a change doesn't mean they want to become a trail admin or sucking up to admins.
The following 1 user Likes Rebdogg's post:
  • Archer
Why does someone always have to talk shit?

If you don't have anything positive to say, you might aswell stay quiet. Thank you.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 6 users Like Random's post:
  • Yonno, Iraqi Eagle, Rebdogg, Dauntless, Prompt, Link
Honestly, break the hate.

I enjoyed it, Running a bar with Eeee was a blast and I'm certain everyone else had a blast too

The people hating here are the people who almost agressive rp all the time.
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • Rebdogg
Are admins allowed to be edgy?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Rebdogg, DVN, Exotic
(05-07-2017, 08:22 PM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote: Honestly, break the hate.

I enjoyed it, Running a bar with Eeee was a blast and I'm certain everyone else had a blast too

The people hating here are the people who almost agressive rp all the time.

I really enjoyed this event aswell. I was on the server having a nice little bar, and it was loads of fun.

After the server crashed, I went on v2d, chilled with the people who was online here (15 people :O), and did a nice little mechanic shop.

All in all a very good evening.

[Image: ACE49C942D1CFBCCAE06D34AE986212564B2A6A3]
#RipBentley
The following 2 users Like Eeee394's post:
  • Rebdogg, Prompt