UBR: IBRAHIM
Exclamation 
This UBR is for the player IBRAHIM and I am posting this on his behalf due to his permanent suspension from all of the Fearless Services.

Your name: IBRAHIM

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75745615

Your ban ID: 77181

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: TOS

Involved: Ratatoskr - [FL:RP] MrFinnConlon

Why we should unban you:

I was alone in the public lounge in ts3, Finn n Ratatoskr came and said to me that I'm a vagina
and I start laughing and I toke it as a joke,
He said something to me n I got some kind of mad and said to him [I will send bomb inside a box to your home address]
after that Ratatoskr said TOS ! , I said shitt TOS Apply on TS3 too ? He said yes, I said I'm very sorry guys I forgot
After that Finn Called AwestruckBullet and came I said to him what happen and thy started lughing in the end I got Premently banned why Sad
I said sorry for what I said people, I forgot about TOS Apply on TS3, Finn hate me n I hate him he just joined the channle n said to me I'm a vagina !
I forgived them but when I said that thy just called admin on me really guys ?
Ratatoskr I'm very sorry for what I said and it was a joke from me and we were lughing
Finn I didn't say anything for you , And I will never say sorry for you! #FinnWillNeverBeTeacher
Awestruckbullet I'm very sorry for the TOS Break I did and I admit it and I will not try to lie,
I really did a mistake from 400+ Hour player On FL, I left FL for 2 month I got Life threating messages to leave FL because thy hate me </3
There is players has kicked me with force out of FL but I forgived them all and I can get premently banned all of them but I got no proof
I'm very sorry for my mistake, you can decide if you let me play on FL or not, Thanks
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
If you can prove that you were insulted in the channel, then I will certainly take action.

However, you threatened Rat by asking for his address and telling him that you were going to send a bomb to his house. Whether it was a joke or not, it is still a serious matter. You were even warned for saying these things in the past.

When I then approached you about it, you "joked" even further by saying "Okay, look look, I'm not gonna only send a bomb, actually, I'm gonna send a million dollars next to the bomb. Cool?"

Think very carefully before you say something next time.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]