Abuse - AwestruckBullet
Username: White Guy ingame 

Accused Staff Member: AwestruckBullet

Involved Users:
  • - Cassie 
[*]
Time/Date/Time Zone: 6:40 PM

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement:

(Now this is not a point in the "Examples of abuse" but those are examples, just because not every situation is written down on there doesn't mean it is not abuse. Again they are examples.)

Now numerous other people have said this in the past, but this is yet another example of Awestruck favoring other players, specifically females. 

I am doing RP and doing my job as a cop, and following the laws. I had given a warning outside of the city to Cassie that not to wear that clothes in the city, or she would be arrested.  

15-20 minutes later I find her in the city and am in the process of arresting her. 

In comes Awestruck sees that his friend is in trouble and lifts her in the air with his physgun having no knowledge of the situation what so ever. (Which is evident when Cassie has to explain to him why she is getting arrested) 
I am 100% sure nobody called him because I was following the laws, and Cassie knew I had warned her before and knew it was her own fault. He held her up there for around 5-10 seconds more and without speaking or saying anything just let her down and I proceeded to arrest her.  

Now yeah this might  be a "minor" thing in some eyes, but this is not the first time he has done this. Numerous other people know about how he favor some players of the female gender. 

How is this fair? (I've already told the SA this in the past, and here is just another time out of many, that I haven't gotten on video)

[*]Evidence: 

I was investigating as I was being told that wearing dresses was against the law at the time. This is a law that is not allowed. I then read the law and saw that "revealing clothing was banned for all genders".

What you failed to show in your video is me allowing the RP situation to continue.

"Any manipulation of the evidence or truth will be resulting in a significant punishment, users and staff members alike."
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(05-04-2017, 08:39 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I was investigating as I was being told that wearing dresses was against the law at the time. This is a law that is not allowed. I then read the law and saw that "revealing clothing was banned for all genders".

What you failed to show in your video is me allowing the RP situation to continue.

It seemed you just spawned, and saw her being arrested. I don't really understand, what were you investigating? Who told you? She had no problem with it as I had warned her 10-15 minutes prior. So why didn't you do it then? Also what I "failed" to show in my video, I have explained in text, where I said you let her down with no explanation after 10 seconds.

It had been in the laws for like 20-30 minutes, while you were in the entire time. People even commented it on it in the OOC. You had plenty of time, to "investigate".

Also you can hear me press my button to save the video, so I really fail to see where there has been any manipulation going on. When I clearly explained that you let her down and I then arrested her. What are you on about?

EDIT: "Any manipulation of the evidence or truth will be resulting in a significant punishment, users and staff members alike." Same goes for you
The case against [FL] AwestruckBullet has been reviewed. The situation at hand was improperly conducted by accused administrator due to certain confusion at the time, but upon realizing no rules were broken he retracted and the RP was allowed to continue. It was an isolated occurrence and not related to any bias or abuse.

No abuse noted.

[FL] Floodify
Supervising Administrator
Kind Regards,
Floodify