Unban Request
Your name: Evanswachtz

Your ban ID: 77137

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79510432

Reason: Backseat Administrating

Staff member who banned you: [FL] NJperry

Reason why you should be unbanned:
First of all, I don't really know why I was banned. It seems like it was from this player report made by JessicaCandyX - https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=80243.
Though I do not see where I backseat administrating in the video? The corleone pulled a galil on us and I killed him. The proppusher killed himself by the prop when flinging the car into the air, alongside JessicaCandyX and AzzA I believe.
If this is from somewhere else please point me in the right direction, NJ. Thank you.
*Involved* I made the pr when this event took place.

Evan did not backseat administrate. He didn't even kill the rule breaker as he was a rebel. Aren't Rebels and Corleones supposed to be enemies? Because that Corleone got a weapon out and it was a threat to us as he is our enemy. The ban wasn't fair because the reason is false. Plus, although ramity123 was a rule breaker, he was still on our team and the Corleone got a gun out and pointed it at us all except Evan as he was hiding behind the car. That to me it a huge threat considering all of us rebels were there. He could've easily spayed us down.
Hello Evan

You were not banned for killing the Corleone as that kill was indeed justified. You were punished for killing ramity right after he propkilled Jessica. How I know this? While I was watching the video, I heard gun shots which obviously came from a Galil as I recognized the sound right after the prop landed on Jessica, this then resulted in me suspecting that someone had killed him right after.

So I checked the logs and I found this:

[Image: j0lR938.png?1]

This could in fact be considered "teamkill" as well since you were both on the same team.

I hope this clears up any confusion.
(05-04-2017, 07:40 PM)NJperry Wrote: Hello Evan

You were not banned for killing the Corleone as that kill was indeed justified. You were punished for killing ramity right after he propkilled Jessica. How I know this? While I was watching the video, I heard gun shots which obviously came from a Galil as I recognized the sound right after the prop landed on Jessica, this then resulted in me suspecting that someone had killed him right after.

This could in fact be considered "teamkill" as well since you were both on the same team.

Well what I am aware of he was already dead at this point. Usually if a car falls on you, you either die of the car or being squished between the car and the ground. 
I suppose the ban was justified.

Edit: Do you have the time for when Jess was killed by the prop/car and when I killed Ramiyt, with a screenshot would be great.

Thank you.
(05-04-2017, 08:35 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 07:40 PM)NJperry Wrote: Hello Evan

Well what I am aware of he was already dead at this point. Usually if a car falls on you, you either die of the car or being squished between the car and the ground. 
I suppose the ban was justified.

Edit: Do you have the time for when Jess was killed by the prop/car and when I killed Ramiyt, with a screenshot would be great.

Thank you.

That's not possible as the logs would have said "killed by world_spawn". Do not start bending the facts. 

The ban was indeed justified. 

Unban Request Denied.