unban request for sirminus and lord of the silver rigns
Your name: Lord of The Silver Rongs and Sir Minus.

Your SteamID: Not sure.

Your ban ID: 74854 and 74855

Banned by: Brikaas.

Reason: Supposed "propkilling" and "propspamming".

Involved: Brikaas and us.

Why we should unban you: We apologise for our very silly actions and wish to be brought back into the server. We were constantly being harrassed during the day with Brikaas following us and making homosexual advances saying things like "I'll suck your dick" and acting very unprofessional as he was also doing with another admin / mod whom I cannot remember. He was acting quite immature looking back and at the time we were planning to write an unban but knowing our track record on the server chances are we'd be seen as minges and immediately denied but as he has now been proven to be both an unreliable admin and unable to take anything seriously I think we now have a higher chance of being viewed in proper light and not be given the age old excuse of "he says it happened so it did". We told Brikaas multiple times to fuck off and leave us alone yet he continued to pester us like a little brother and when we began getting pissed off and threw a prop from one end of the hotel to the other he started overreacting and shouting stuff like "Wooooow! Hold your horses!" like he was in a pantomime. To be fair we were being quite aggressive with Brikaas after he was acting like this and we apologise for words that may have been said but there was absolutely NO need to act in such a pathetic and immature manner. A few days ago a friend of mine informed me that Brikaas was demoted (a couple days before my ban lifted) and had witnessed him saying to MintBlackBeard on teamspeak similar things to what he was saying to us INFRONT of actual users too. I can absolutely guarantee that Brikaas will respond to this in the usual way of labelling us as homophobic because of our report but we aren't fussed with his sexuality and are simply reporting on what was said and our innocence. The only rules me and Minus broke on that day were staff disrespect and maybe a RDM but there is no way we propkilled let alone propspammed. Please consider this unban without prejudice to our previous actions as this is completely unrelated and is a sincere confession of innocence and minor guilt toward a minor case of RDM and staff disrespect.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Moved to proper section.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I'll contact Brikaas to hopefully get a statement regarding what happened. Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
We're really expectant of a response atm as we pretty much gave up on the idea of returning to FL after a few weeks of preparing to do a UBR but still happy to wait as long as everything is viewed on a fair field and no biases are held against our case.

Minus and I were actually discussing what we are going to do when we return and we plan to be passiveRPers (not necessarily a choice but rather a way to protect ourselves from further chance of being blamed for something we haven't done) so I wish to let the team and players of FL know that on behalf of the both of us you will no longer see any more pissing about and fucking off admins for the sake of a few laughs.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Hello!

I will bring your case up internally within the team. Thank you for your patience!
After a discussion with the team. We have decided to not give you another chance on the server.

We appriciate that you want to return. But sadly this UBR is now Denied.