[UBR] Fieldy
Your name: Fieldy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

Your ban ID: 77122

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: 'FearRP - Perm re-instated, 2 days after his unban'

Involved: Me

Why we should unban you: Situation was already resolved by another staff member, Awestruck has no right to overrule his decision. Admins have been punished for this in the past and I see no reason as to why Awestruck should be an exception...
The situation with John is being discussed. Your ban was unquestionable. Video evidence of the situation came to light. The other staff member has stated that he did not notice FearRP breakage at the time, however the video evidence has proven this wrong.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I did take care of this situation indeed. As the situation was confusing for both parties I decided to only inform you about the rules and not to give any punishments.

You were driving your vehicle with quite some speed and there was a big distance between you and the gunpointing player. I decided to only inform you, not to punish you. So yes, I already did handle this situation.
*comment retracted*
May I ask why you ran off whilst you were being roped by John?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Re-opened

After a discussion with other staff members we've decided to re-instate the ban for breaking FearRP. We do not believe a warning was enough for your rulebreakage. Considering how you recently came back from a permanent ban you should have taken the responsibility to get to know the rules properly again. You have been given a 3 months ban.

Apologies for the confusion.

Closed