SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44498628

Time in GMT: 17:04

Server: V4b1

Summary: CDM

Evidence
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
I didnt mean to drive you over i actualy wanted to drive inbetween the pole and tree but since you walked towards me in that split second and drove you over cause i had barely any time to go left or right
(05-03-2017, 05:31 PM)ownagesrule Wrote: I didnt mean to drive you over i actualy wanted to drive inbetween the pole and tree but since you walked towards me in that split second and drove you over cause i had barely any time to go left or right

You clearly swerved towards me and they decided to say it was only meant to be a joke. I hope you understand that what you just said was that you consciously decided to drive between the pole and the tree, this is where I was standing hence you intended to run me over. This is also not the first or last time that you have done this here is a recording from later on in the day. 

Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
And did i hit anyone there no I tried to go between the poles again but I went right and crashed in the tree cause people were standing there so that video only shows my innocence cause I didn't hit anyone
I'd like to know why your even are trying to get in between the poles in the first place? For me it looks like intended CDM.

You have a maximum of 24 hours to respond.
(05-03-2017, 06:52 PM)Eeee394 Wrote: I'd like to know why your even are trying to get in between the poles in the first place? For me it looks like intended CDM.

You have a maximum of 24 hours to respond.

Why not I always do it to go on the parking lot that way your car is parked immediately and I'm not the only one it usually doesn't go wrong it happened this one time and if he didn't walk towards my car this wouldn't have happened
In your 128 hours, you have gained 13 bans and 32+ blacklists, 3 being for CDM. I suggest that your only intention here was to run me down. I fail to understand why you thought I was at fault for you running me over. You clearly are driving at people with the sole intention to run them over.

Spoiler :
[Image: 8cbaa6e203464b6f1dbd586664797cb6.png]

Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Approved.

User is found guilty of CDM.

Thank you for reporting.
Moved.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]