7 DAY ban for doing nothing?!?!?
Your name: Youre Dad Jaun

Your ban ID: 77104

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:125773529[/b]

Reason: RapeRP

Staff member who banned you: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason why you should be unbanned: Aight so this is what happend i was in the jails with like 15 people and we were rioting, so after it was get back get back i made this funny sound while looking at the VP ( A girl) and if i make a weird but funny sound i get banned inmediantly for 1 week wich is outragous cause I was NOT RapeRPing not even close.
Btw i got to admit i did fearrp so im good if you ban me for 1 day But 1 week is too long.
So if you could shorten the ban that would be fair cause i did not have the intention to do RapeRP and he said nothing he froze me and banned me.

Greetings, Don Diablo
Shouting "Molest her!" multiple times over toward EmilyOasis and making crude noises. You were banned for this.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I was President at the time you did exactly what Awestruck just said. It wasn't funny at all.
I was the one who called awestruck, you were bending down at Emily's presence and making licking noises through your mic, I warned you about it but you carried on, therefore its you responsabilty whether or not to listen, your own fault for doing what you did.
Wolven

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]