Report: [FL:RP] Isaac W Jarman
Name of player: [FL:RP] Isaac W Jarman

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:180054366

Time in GMT: 15:55

Server: v4b1

Summary: Involved players: [FL:RP] EmilyOasis and Rookie. Emily was involved in a street fight, which was broken up by Isaac. (Note: I was not involved in the fight) Isaac cuffed Emily and ran after another person involved in the fight. Emily escaped behind the Burger King and Rookie uncuffed her. Isaac showed up and cuffed Rookie. After that, Emily equipped a shotgun out of Isaac's sight and walked up behind him, putting him under FearRP. However Isaac instantly broke FearRP by moving and and pulling out his gun.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/xRiG-9fXqXA
-Involved-

as I said in game. If anyone here broke FearRP it was emily. Isaac was arresting the person and you take out a gun on him.

FearRP applies while arresting last I checked +

[Image: XZbyyJw.png]

So if anyone should be punished It's emily. As she broke FearRP?
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Player report reviewed and approved.

Isaac was found guilty of breaking FearRP, as Emily came up from behind, and he had an arrest baton out. He pulled out his shotgun, thus breaking FearRP.

Demonic: Emily did not kill the S.R.U (Untill after he broke FearRP and began to threaten her). The case where you quote me is a different case. That's where the officer had his friend under gunpoint, and then he killed the officer. This is where Isaac did not have a weapon out, and Emily came from behind. Two different situations, hope that cleared it up.

User will be punished accordingly.

Thanks for the report.
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]