[Event] The West
The following person has been accepted into the role:

(07-25-2017, 08:08 AM)Falc Wrote: -Snip-

Falc - Red Forest Officer
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Update

Due to overwhelming figures of people who have applied for this event I have decided that it was necessary to increase the number of Sheriffs Deputies. This means you can apply for the role or ask to be changed team.

Please remember if you cannot make the event to inform me so that I can allow others to take the role.

Thanks.

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

I would like to be change to the Sheriffs Deputies if that is possible i am a Red Forest Officer.
Hi sorry Harbrow but I was contacted via PM by Random who asked to switch first. Sorry about this.
Regards,
Joe Joe

(08-07-2017, 03:25 PM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: -Snip-

The following has been accepted into the role:

SelfGamer5 - Red Forest Officer
Regards,
Joe Joe

OOC

Steam Name: Albert Sckvensky
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79245098
Hours: 690
RPP: 2

IC
Name: Benjamin Button
Role: Citizen - Shop Keeper etc.
Details about yourself: Lived in "The West" all his life, inheriting a small shop from his father. The Buttons are good at keeping secrets but always want to get an advantage one way or another, watch out...
(08-10-2017, 07:29 PM)TieDye Wrote: -Snip-

The following has been accepted into the following rank

TieDye - Citizen
Regards,
Joe Joe

Some last minute details please remember to download all of the Content   and make sure to be there on time for a swift start. Details around the Timings will be posted below. Also if you have not signed up yet do not worry anyone can take part and we will slot you in as we see fit. Due to the map itself (being the best I could get) there will be a make-shift train in place. Please not that if anyone starts taking the train and they are not meant to they will be warned and if continues punished. Furthermore if any server rules are broken the same treatments will apply the same as the Roleplay Servers.

Timetable for the Event

I kindly ask that you be on the event server at 8PM BST (GMT +1) so that it all follows through correctly to make sure there are as little delays as possible.

8:00 to 8:30 : Arrival and Set-Up
8:30 to 9:00 : 1st Part of Story
9:00 to 10:00 : 2nd Part of Story
10:00 : End of Event

So as shown above the story is split up into 2 parts to allow every group to have a feel to the Western World.

[Image: FssdW2q.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Bobby

Please remember to inform me if you cannot come to the event. Last minute cancellations can be very difficult to re-correct and makes it harder for everyone.

Please remember to be at the event between 8:00/8:30 BST (GMT +1) to avoid disappointment and allow the event to run on schedule.

Regards,
Joe Joe

The password for the event is 'darkisanoob' anyone can join even if you have not applied we can find something for you!
Regards,
Joe Joe