OOC

Steam Name:[FL:RP]TheDarkLord
Steam ID
Hours:279
RPP:0

IC
Name:John 'Richard' Willy
Role:Red Forest Officer
Details about yourself: John 'Richard' Willy is an old Sherrif who is resigned because of his age, but he wants to be a part of governance of Red Forest, he is old but still vigorous.
The following people have been accepted into the following roles:

(07-23-2017, 05:39 PM)TheDarkLord Wrote: -Snip-

TheDarkLord - Red Forest Officer
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Any chance on when this is happening ?
(07-23-2017, 04:57 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:

After issues regarding the Event Server today I have managed to make the Event Official, tidy up the brief story-line on the thread and best of all get an official date for this event.

So the date set for the event is currently:
12th August, 8PM GMT+1/BST

At a later date I will publicly release the schedule for how the Event will play out roughly so everyone can have themselves prepared.

The following 1 user Likes Byra's post:
  • Dragnort_
(07-23-2017, 05:39 PM)TheDarkLord Wrote: OOC

Steam Name:[FL:RP]TheDarkLord
Steam ID
Hours:279
RPP:0

IC
Name:John 'Richard' Willy
Role:Red Forest Officer
Details about yourself: John 'Richard' Willy is an old Sherrif who is resigned because of his age, but he wants to be a part of governance of Red Forest, he is old but still vigorous.
I've changed my decision and now need to be citizen. So is this possible to change my role to citizen?
(07-24-2017, 08:11 PM)TheDarkLord Wrote: -Snip-

Thats perfectly fine I will change it now.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Byra
OOC

Steam Name: Fry
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59638592
Hours: 720
RPP: 0

IC
Name: Fry Lloyd
Role: Bandit
Details about yourself: Fry grew up in the harsh wastelands of the rural areas between cities. Fry grew up with no mother and learnt everything from his farther, his farther was a trained gunsmith and shooter but wasn't able to hold a steady job anywhere which left him travelling from city to city. In his travels he taught Fry the best thing he could do, how to shoot a gun. His dad was good, he had been using these things half his life and so because of this Fry himself became a trained shooter. After his dads passing he sold his skilled as a hired mercenary, and this bandit group was just another one of his contracts.
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
The following has been accepted into the role:

(07-24-2017, 10:10 PM)Fry Wrote: -Snip-

Fry - Bandit
Regards,
Joe Joe

OOC

Steam Name: Falc
Steam ID: Will find
Hours: 2400
RPP: 37

IC

Name: Burrito Burrito
Role: Red forest officer
Details about yourself: Burrito is a cold hearted savage, but knows the law. He likes to keep on top of things and keep people in shape. He's very racist and homophobic.