[Event] The West
(05-02-2017, 03:32 PM)Arny Wrote:
-Snip-

The following person has been accepted into the following role:

Arny - Rancher

The Rancher team like many others is now full. However I still greatly encourage the applications for Red Forest Officer due to the Vital role this group later plays in the story.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
wrong thread L0l
OOC

Steam Name: [FL:RP] [T.E] dawson270500
Steam ID:
Hours: around 520, i cant remember the actual number or be bothered checking
RPP: 1

IC

Name: Austini Powers
Role: Red Forest Officer
Details about yourself: a woman born back east, after her husband got killed 3 years ago, she was forced to move out west.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(05-04-2017, 09:23 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: -Snip-

(05-01-2017, 02:50 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: -Snip-

(05-01-2017, 03:03 PM)Broccoli Wrote: -Snip-

The following have been accepted into the following roles:

Dawson270500 - Red Forest Officer
Broccoli - Priest

Sadly, the other Priest Applicant LordOfMemory has not been accepted but has been given the rank of:

LordOfMemory - Clergyman
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

OOC

Steam Name: TheSiphon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53871757
Hours: Around 610
RPP: 1

IC
Name: John "Siphon" Rayes
Role: Red forest officer
Details about yourself: Born on the Coyote tail ranch, when 17 moved to the closest big town. Was recruited by the government to the Red forest force. Once lived by the western rules, now an officer following the law.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Despite my desicion to leave FL,I will honour my application and attend
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(05-06-2017, 07:44 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: -Snip-

The following have been accepted into the following roles:

TheSiphon - Red Forest Officer
Regards,
Joe Joe

A space has become available for the rank of Bandit and a few spaces are still available for Red Forest Officer. I would just like to say in addition that the rank for Citizen does not need to be applied for due to it has unlimited slots and you can custom RP in that such as 'Saloon Owner'.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe

Today I come with a Major Update for the event regarding the time and date of the event itself. So the current planned date for the event is set for the 24th June at 7pm BST (British Summer Time). If you cannot make it to the event on this date please inform me however it has deliberately has been set for a weekend due to the majorities of people extensive availability on weekends. The reason for the date of the event is due to my GCSE Examinations upcoming fromt 12/05/2017 to 20/06/2017. I thank you for all your patience and the amount of applications.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 6 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Panda, DVN, Dauntless, Iraqi Eagle, Devil15, chopchop1614

Due to issues with the event server I have had to come to the decision that I need to delay the date of the event. Hopefully the issue is resolved and I will be able to get a new date set in the near future. The event is not canceller just delayed so it will not longer b the 24th June at 7BST.

Thanks for you patience.
Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Random, chopchop1614, TheSiphon