[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
[OOC]
Steam Name: Chopchopmc
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79521888
Hours on FL: 375+
Bans: 2
Roleplay points: 1
Which position are you applying for?: Korean Gangster
Any previous event experience?: Yes, I have hosted my own before.

[IC]
Full Name: Jin Lee
Describe yourself: Determined and strong. However, he is sometimes doubtful of his decisions.
[OOC]
Steam Name: [FL] Jonas
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43066753
Hours on FL: 3097
Bans: 6
Roleplay points: 18
Which position are you applying for?: Korean Gangster.
Any previous event experience?: Alot, yes.

[IC]
Full Name: Lee Wong
Describe yourself:
Lee Wong grew up in East-Asia with a Dictator in power at that current time which made his childhood particularly hard and was a struggle living there for him. A side from that, Mr Wong was born with a exponential gift of intelligence. He attended school for sometimes 16 hours a day which would only make his mind grow to bigger proportion. At the age of 26 he left Asia and got himself into a High Class University where he continued his education for a further 4 years. He excelled and Business studies, Science and Mathematics. Lee's ideas and knowledge on these subjects blew the staff away there.
After Graduating a Year faster than anyone else at the University, Lee Wong moved to Evo City in search of Work. The first organisation Lee Joined was The syndicate where Lee worked greatly alongside the Evo City Government. Lee's great knowledge assisted the Organisation alot financially and he made a lot of great friends and connections through The Syndicate. The Syndicate introduced Lee to illegal activities though and Lee learnt how to use weapons, how to fight and how to intimidate people. Lee happened to fall in love with Crime for a short while and got himself into some dangerous situations but luckily survived all of them.
The organisation then mysteriously went quiet and Lee was forced to leave. However, Lee's aspirations were about to come true. He was then invited to a Formal interview by one of the most successful businesses in Evo City which was Park Industries. Lee impressed many members of the Senior Management team although some had their doubts about him after looking at his record. After the process took place, Lee was offered the job and immediately accepted it. With lee's hard work and integrity he rose through the ranks and his department was reaching new heights in bringing in money and the amount of sales on products. Evo Cities Economy improved drastically because of this.
Although Lee sometimes craves his criminal activities, he always remembers that everyone benefiting as well as himself is a much better reward.

By the way, if you wish add me to Supervising Administrator, i'll happily help if you let me be a korean gangster. Wink
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
By the way, what date is this?
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
[OOC]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Joe Joe
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110109118
Hours on FL: 1113
Bans: 4
Roleplay points: 6
Any previous event experience?: Yes

[IC]
Full Name: Joseph 'Vantiago' Deacon
Describe yourself: Young, Determined, Manipulative.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
When I know the time I will make an application
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Can I be Staff Captain/1st Officer as part of the cruise as I understand cruises I have been on a lot and understand how they work.
[OOC]
Steam Name: [FL] Random
SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:57769738
Hours on FL: 1846
Bans:
Roleplay points: 14
Any previous event experience?: A lot of previous event experiences, yes. Both in planing and participating.

[IC]
Full Name: Hana Duri
Describe yourself: I am ruthless and rich. I am not someone who should be messed with either. I grew up with my family in Korea. With little money and a family of 5 it was rough. But we got by.

PS: I will happily supervise too, if I am accepted.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
[OOC]
Steam Name: Pingu
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46025285
Hours on FL: 600+
Bans: 6
Roleplay points: 4
Which position are you applying for?: Ship Captain & Crew
Any previous event experience?: Yes

[IC]
Full Name: Tommys "Mr Noodle" Usters
Describe yourself: Tommy Usters is a young man who had to leave china at a young age because he his family is wanted by the government of china. he is a motivated man who will work hard to reach his goals in life and is not afraid of doing whatever pleases him even though its not always legal.