[Unofficial] The Catalano Family
I hope this is really successful, I wish you all the best. I hope this fills that hole created by Camorro closer that you really liked.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Eclipze
Good lucka brodda
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • Eclipze
OOC
Steam name: [FL:RP] Wolven
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121483633
Hours on the server: 1080
Roleplay points: 3
Bans: 0 in a year or close to a year
Blacklists: 0 in a year or close to a year
Why you want to join the clan: This appears to be an interesting family and I would like to work along side with this family to play a part in creating a more advanced, improved and developed clan.

IC
Name: Lucas 'Lemon' Ley
Description: Lucas is really good at aggressive roleplay and he won't let a single man of the family to fall.
History: I've been in many aggressive clans, but the majority of them have been disbanded.
Why you want to join the family: I would want to be part of the family, because I feel I need to accomplish something greater than my life.
Wolven

[Image: Drb72DM.png]

Greetings, today I have an announcement to make

Tommorow (6th of May) The Catalano Family will be present during the passive night. We will contribute to this wonderful evening with our newly built Bar. We are hoping that we could provide some good roleplay for all you out there aswell as advertising our business. I hope to see you all there!

Here are some pictures of the Ba
r;
(Credits to NJperry for building it)

[Image: su4i7Yv.jpg]
[Image: Lq3ccBy.jpg]
[Image: vHD9kJd.jpg]
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 2 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Janzo 火, Envy
Great looking clan ran by the best people. If you are new and are looking for a clan to join, Do not hesitate in joining The Catalano Family.

I would join myself if I didn't have a holiday planned. Good luck with this Eclipze I know it'll be great!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 3 users Like Envy's post:
  • Eclipze, Link, NJperry
OOC
Steam name: Dragnort
SteamID: [Will Retrieve Later]
Hours on the server: 211 Hours
Roleplay points: 1
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 3
Why you want to join the clan: It seems like a well thoroughly planned idea and I'd love to be apart and help.

IC

Name: Mark Robson
Description: Spanish | Stuck-Up | Bipolar
History: Mark was born in Valencia in Spain with his Father who was known to the local Law Enforcement as a Drug Smuggler for over 12 years, during Marks upbringing he was often associated with the deals that went down with the Gangs in his Birthplace and struggled to not be sucked in though in the end enjoying it; One night he returned home to find his father was killed in a Drive-By shooting from a Nemesis Gang who stole the drugs and the only money his family had left. He was then forced to leave and live with his Uncle in EvoCity; now getting up to mischief. He was affiliated with 'BLUE-SHIFT' which has been disbanded and 'Exxon Corp' But he left due to inactivity.
Why you want to join the family:I believe my skills are being wasted alone and wish to be apart of bigger projects.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 2 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • Eclipze, NJperry
Looks dope Eclipze! Best of luck mate!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Eclipze

Greetings, today I have an announcement to make

We are very happy to announce that we have 3 new family members. We have decided to accept Lucas Catalano ([FL:RP] Wolven), Mark Catalano (Dragnort) and Emily "Oasis" Catalano ([FL:RP] EmilyOasis). We wish them good luck in the family and we are excited to see what they can contribute with. We are also currently reviewing and discussing the current applicant Katie Housden ([FL:RP] Luna). We are very happy to see our newly built bar go as succesful as we expected. We got alot of customers and we interacted with alot of friendly people. We hope we can continue to contribute with this kind of RP, it was an excellent day for an excellent roleplay.

Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 3 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Envy, Wolven, NJperry
Looks cool bud, good luck!
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Eclipze
OOC
Steam name: Joe
SteamID:
Hours on the server: 1013
Roleplay points: 12
Bans: 5
Blacklists: 5
Why you want to join the clan: The owners are great people

IC
Name: Barry Escobar
Description:

Spoiler :
Barry was born in The Netherlands, in a small country town. He grew up on a little farm his father owned. He lives there in peace, for over 15 years. Untill one day his father came up to him, so introduce him to some new 'toys'. His father took him to the shed he was not allowed to get in, ever. In his 15 years, he havent been in that shed, but now was the time. Barry was really excited, because new toys are always great. The key of the shed was hidden, but for reasons. The moments his father opend the shed, his mouth fell open. A shed, full of weapons, ammo and all types of equipemt someone needs to fight a full war... All by himself. From that day, his father taught him how to shoot. He practiced day im, day out, to master all the guns. One day, he heard a gun shot from the house. He went to check it out, with and galil on his back, just to be sure. He saw his father in the living room. Dead. One bullet between hs eyes. Instant kill. He was shot, but by who??? With his gun pulled, he searched the house. Noone to be found. Untill he went upstairs, and looked out of the window. He saw someone running away. He was quite far away, but Barry didnt hastitate. He aimed the galil, took a deep breath, and fired. Not a full clip, not half an clip... Only one bullet. In the back of his head. An instant kill, just like his father. From that day on, Barry kept fighting crime. He always teamed up with the police. He didnt join the police force, because he wanted to keep his own weapons. He always loved to fight crime aside the goverment. Untill one day he got backfired by some cops. They made him go to the back alley of slums. Than one cop shot him coldblooded. He felt the blood comming from his stomach. Pain, a huge pain. The feeling of being unable to breath. 2 man with galils came from a house, and shot down the cops one by one. They quickly took him inside, and cured his wounds. It took Barry a month to fully recover from his injuries. From that day, those guys where his best friends. They did everything together. Grow weed, money printing everything. They even raided the goverent sometimes, because there was yet another dictator. They became the most feared criminals in Evo City. 

One day, while they were getting raided by the police, he came eye in eye with the cop that shot him.

Barry took the cop inside, and took all his weapons. He asked if he still has the same pistol as back in the day, and yes, he still had the same gun.

Barry grabbed the gun, shot him the cop in the stomach, and left him bleeding. It lasted around 5 minutes untill the cop died from bleeding out. 
After that he kept living the same life everyday. Making money, growing weed, getting high everything. Now, at the age of 37, he is still doing the same thing. Only thing is he cant run that fast anymore, but his aim is still on point. People on the streets sometimes try to rob him. They end up with $5 and a bullet in their head. 

History:
The Red Devils
Crimson Order
Scorpio Force

Why you want to join the family:
Seems like a loving and caring family

The following 3 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • NJperry, Eclipze, Wolven