Raccoon steps down
Sad to see you leave Raccoon, good luck man.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Goodbye Raccoon! Thank you for the effort you put into this community, goodluck with your future endeavours!
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
Take care bud, wish you best of luck with all future endeavors.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Farewell.
Such a shame to see you go. I have a lot of respect for you Raccoon. Even though we never got to a friendship sort of level, you seemed like a really cool guy.

Take care pal.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Thankyou for your times that you have put into the community. Good luck in your later life
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Raccoon,

You have been the most helpful Administrator, making me stay up untill 3am trying to get my game working on Skype. After 9 hours in Teamspeak, restarting my pc countless times, we still didn't get it working. You were always kind, always considerate and always dedicated to making sure people got the punishment they deserve. I am quite sad that you have stepped down but I am happy that youre moving forward with life! I hope we stay in touch man!
Take care, I think it was for the best if you lost interest but thanks for the effort you put into the server.

At least you have the balls to step down realising your diminishing interest in gmod unlike some other current and past members have where they're just inactive and refuse to pass the torch and that I respect you for so good luck to you my man.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Goodbye Raccoon. Best of luck!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Sad to see you go! Goodluck what ever you going to do!